Does it even matter?

Have anyone ever fixed their lives?

People have been born in wealthy families, with great looks, outstanding physical and mental potential and most of them have achieved great thing while the rest lived happily but have anyone ever pulled their lives out of misery?

Internet either feeds you useless self-help or catastrophizing doomer nonsense and IRL people either tell you that "you have full control over your life" or that "you can't change anything in a meaningful way"

Was bench pressing yesterday and thought about that. There's somebody out there who was born stronger for no reason and can become twice as strong with minimal training, rendering all my progress unimpressive.

I'm not gonna stop, cause I'm just passing time before death but should I even hope for better things?

Attached: 0c4.jpg (600x602, 24.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-JgG0ECp2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, none of this matters
But yeah being mogged sucks, that's why if you're a manlet or ugly it's better to just not even go outside

The worst thing you can ever do is compare yourself to someone else.
Compare yourself to your past.
Set realistic goals, give yourself treats when you achieve them.... My treat to myself if I achieve my goals is a 3070... It might not mean much to some of you but it would change my world.

Do things that give you happiness.

The idea that you need an 8/10 woman on your arm is b.s
Trophy wives are for men who don't want a partner, they want an Xbox achievement they can put their dick inside

Focus on yourself. Try learning something new each day. Join clubs, put yourself out there. Don't beat yourself up, doomerism is the biggest killer of men, don't fall into that trap

This guy has some right ideas. You also need to WANT to change. No just "I want to but its hard". You have to want to change to the point that remaining the same isn't an option. You need to have the ability to mentally pull yourself up. And you will fall, repeatedly. But its important to recognize how far you have come and to continue to look forward.

You are SO FULL OF SHIT, fuck

I'm afraid I'll never reach that point, and I'm already 30

This fag did so you can do it too

>Join clubs

Why do people assume everyone lives in big cities

>Actually believing that post
newfag

Then you won't. Not trying to be cruel, but this doubt that you are fostering will tear you down. You have to actively mentally battle that doubt or it will never let you get there. You're fighting against YEARS of bad habits and self deprecating thought patterns. It won't be easy, or simple, but you have to constantly battle them or give up.

But it's true. He is shit and worthless. Just as I am. Why lie to yourself? What does that get you?

>Why do people assume everyone lives in big cities

IKR?? I have to drive for 15 minutes to buy groceries. All these normalfags live in cities where they can walk into a club and fuck all night.

>what is willpower
You are retard.

Very disheartening

I'm trying to make changes to be able to better fight those thoughts but maybe it'll be for naught

Worlds a tough place. Get a helmet or get brain damage.

On the second though I might just have a working out coping mechanism

>have anyone ever pulled their lives out of misery?
Yes, but people here constantly reject this message.

This board has been around for several years, and I guarantee I was just as miserable and lonely as everyone else here when this board came about (back from being dead after Moot deleted it for a while). I was graduating college as a virgin despite how much I didn't want to be one, I couldn't imagine what it would be like for a woman to actually want me, I loathed myself beyond words, and so on. However, that was YEARS ago, and things have changed. I got my first long-term GF, and got dumped years later when she left me for another man and reinforced all of my worst insecurities. I made friends, and I lost friends. Eventually, I ended up where I am now. I'm married (not to that first woman, thank goodness), and I'm happy. I'm really excited for the future.

I wish everyone else on this board could move on with their lives and find their own happiness, and I try to encourage people and share my experiences of crawling out of the hole they find themselves in. However, every single time, I get told that since I eventually became happy and married and so on, that I never actually belonged here in the first place. Therefore, my advice and experiences are inapplicable, as I wasn't REALLY like everyone else here.

Of COURSE there are going to be zero success stories and zero reasons to be hopeful when people reject said stories and reasons.

How did you make friends after college
Explain
Pls

I generally hate any self help redpill PUA shit so much. There is only some truth to self improvement and that is when it comes to taking responsibility for your life and do what you can and focus on the now.

If I only get a choice between a god in heaven or that everything is a cosmic soup randomly coming from nowhere then I choose the god even though I do not see it in this black and white way, but if I have to choose that would be my choice.

The same with improving and not improving.
If the only choice is "WOO LETS GO, GET YOUR GRINDSET, SIGMA MALE BRO, JEREMY MEEKS STYLE, YOU CAN DO ANYTHING" or take a big breath and just give up, then Im on the give up side.

So if I cannot have any nuance then I rather give up, but to me the nuance isnt that strong anyway or too far away from giving up so that is my choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=q-JgG0ECp2U

To clarify, they largely were online friends. As a total fucking loser, I figured the best way to try to meet like-minded people would be to go to anime conventions, and so I joined a /cgl/-related Discord group for it. I went to a few conventions, and therefore met up with them. With caveats (holy fucking shit these actual adults thought it was unironically funny to shout REEEEEE in real life, God it was so painfully annoying and embarrassing), I'd recommend it. Conventions last days, and you'll eventually get tired of meandering the artist alley and other various booths on your own, and there will only be so many panels you're actually excited for, so it's extremely useful to have a group you can just ask "hey where are people at" and have some people to chat with and pass the time.

Also, despite the stories of /cgl/ being a board with women on it, everyone in the Discord group was either a dude or trans.

here my health is beyond fixing :D

Attached: 1645850109732.jpg (640x480, 139.03K)

So where'd you find the wife?

>I was just as miserable and lonely as everyone else here
>I was graduating college
lol

Attached: 1616302206822.jpg (1100x1025, 1.09M)

he didn't, it's a fantasy/larp post
yup lol