I'm a 27 year old dude who likes to play with dumbfuck zoomer girls' feelings online for fun...

I'm a 27 year old dude who likes to play with dumbfuck zoomer girls' feelings online for fun. I'll chat them up and make them attached to me emotionally over the course of several days, weeks or months, then slowly I'll start feigning losing interest, not replying to their texts right away, being low key rude and things like that, sometimes even ghosting them and making them double-triple text me. From time to time one of them gets fed up with this shit and blocks me, which only amuses me. I must have led on over 30-40 girls over the past 5+ this way. Having an insecure teenage girl vie for your attention and nearly worship you is incredibly validating and gives you a great confidence boost.

Attached: b.jpg (1600x1129, 516.25K)

thanks Chad very cool

You don't have to be a chad to do this. Just really good at talking and playing mind games.

I thought only women lived for validation

I have trauma from trying to pursue girls in that past that made me realize that you have to do the exact opposite of chasing after pussy and being a simp if you want to succeed. But at this point it's hard not to take it too far and go full cold-hearted psycho mode.

>I have trauma from trying to pursue girls
>trauma
cringe

>if you want to succeed
Your definition of success is being blocked

Nah. It made me stronger.

Not really. My definition of success if filtering enough girls until I find that one who's willing to endure all sorts of emotional abuse to be with me.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 56.31K)

>until I find that one who's willing to endure all sorts of emotional abuse to be with me.
And how's that going for you? I'm sorry to hear about your trauma btw.

>And how's that going for you
Currently talking to 4 different girls. Honestly, I don't think I'll ever "succeed", but at least I'm having fun.

ame is so kawaii!! thank you for posting my wife emotional manipulator user

Attached: tweet_selfie_ame_happy_002.png (298x177, 5.4K)

>girls, they wanna have f-un
>ohhh girls just wanna have

>Not even getting sex out of it
Holy shit what a pathetic waste of time and also LARP

>getting sex out of it
How am I going to get sex out of it through the internet?

>LARP
See the screenshot, fag.

Attached: Untitled.png (537x284, 12.95K)

Share some funny stories?

Fake, press enter then send another screenshot.

cool story op but im gonna shill my tag because that game attracts (basic) bitches, I want to have a long-term friendship/connection with a coomer weeb girl, don't bother to add me if you have an orbitting server or simps Garou#5071

Attached: 20220227_135347.jpg (1152x2048, 305.38K)

More sad than funny. This one happened a really long time ago. I had a female stalker who would actually come to my apartment building and sit outside waiting for me. I'm a shut in, so I didn't know about this until much later. She was from my city and were good friends online for several years, but never met IRL, and I guess she was romantically interested in me. I treated her kind of the same way I treat these girls, we'd talk occasionally, then I'd ghost her. At one point we cut contact and didn't talk for several years. Then I decided to reconnect and contacted her, we talked and she told me about coming to my apartment building and waiting for me on several occasions. I never gave her my address, but I guess she somehow figured out where I live based on the pictures I sent her that I shot from my window.

She blocked me. It's not going to get sent.

Isn't that against ze rules?

Attached: monke.jpg (357x321, 20.98K)

I knew it, hahaha. Another fantastic "win".

Fake and gay, wasted dubs. If you never met her how did you know she was ever there?

A win for me, yes. I upset some bitch to the point that it made her block me.

Why would she tell me about something like this? It's strange and creepy as shit.