What r u guys eating for dinner today!!!! or if you already had dinner what did u eat?!!? im hungry...

what r u guys eating for dinner today!!!! or if you already had dinner what did u eat?!!? im hungry... im gonna eat hamburger patties!

Attached: tumblr_84b81bf0973c0849e071f7e797922820_8c4b2ba2_500.jpg (500x707, 97.69K)

hamburgers i grilled with my dad

Eggs n shizz

Dinner? Nothing probably. Today I've had a protein milk, a banana, two donuts holes, and 4 of those shitty Pillsbury artificial crescent rolls.

vegan spicy nuggets!!!!

OP, whats your bmi? youre not a fatty right?

eggs, beef and bread

I had boiled potatoes with cabbage and pelmeni. Later, I'm just gonna have some spaghetti with basil pesto.
Are you just gonna eat hamburger patties, OP? Isn't that basically like eating meatballs?

im avg weight, but lately i've been fasting to one meal a day because i could do with a smaller stomach. idk how long thats gonna last though kek

i wish i had meatballs because i would eat them on their lonesome too!!!!

I baked some frozen pre-seasoned and buttered snails in the oven.
Frozen meals and instant food is great, back when I tried to force myself to cook by not buying it, I ended up eating old candy and buying expensive takeout instead...
Snails are really neat though.

what do vegan nuggets taste like compared to non-vegan nuggets?!?!!?

i dont know if i could ever eat snails.. i like seafood but snails seem like a crunchy nightmare to me.. theyre so cute..

they kind have the same texture as chicken and taste almost the same the only thing off is the slighttt texture difference

thats good!! why did you go vegan??

my husband was vegan and showed me how cruel the meat and dairy industry were! I started as vegetarian but made the switch to being vegan
I decided I wouldn't eat honey or red food dyes either since they are made of bugs

It's not really crunchy, you just dig them out of the shell and eat the soft meat inside; it tastes a bit similar to chicken heart.
When I first tried it, I felt a bit revulsion over the fact that it looked like a snail and was in fact a snail, but after eating a few, I quickly got over that.
Animals are animals and while the consistency and shape of snails are a bit strange, they are pretty delicious.
I get why some people still wouldn't eat them though, I myself really hate eating tongue and it has nothing to do with the taste.

mcdonalds, microwave pizza, and salt n vinegar chips.

>I decided I wouldn't eat honey or red food dyes either since they are made of bugs
What's wrong with eating bugs?

i see!!!! ive never had chicken heart, i tend to stray away from chicken stuff because i dont really like chicken.. i hope you enjoy your snails though!!

i love mcdonalds fries so much, and fries in general, if i was forced to only fries everyday until i died an early disgusting death i would be so fine with that

bugs are still lives and I dont wanna hurt them

>i dont really like chicken
Oh I see, I love chicken, so I guess our preferences differ
>i hope you enjoy your snails though!!
Thank you :) I hope you enjoy your fries!

Oh, that makes sense; I understand