White pills for autists

Trades are perfect for autists
You will get yelled alot
You will fuck up alot
But if you stick it out through the grit you will have a valuable skillset and be considered a functional member of society, even though you are a social retard

Post your own

Attached: 1646587962923.jpg (1200x1600, 798.78K)

>Post your own
Talk about things you actually know about and don't act like you know things you don't know about. People are gonna think you're arrogant and pretentious, but they aren't gonna give you shit if you just say you don't know and you're willing to learn.

Really, nobody want's to up their mood today

Attached: 1646575663886.jpg (640x627, 133.52K)

Im literally a line mechanic you faggot
Going on 4 years, second tier to be specific
First tier is the leader, guy with loads of experience
Second tier is people who know their shit , have a few years
third tier is newbies

I'm actually way happier in blue collar work as a lineman than I was sitting in the IT closet. Literally Peter at the end of Office Space.

>Im literally a line mechanic you faggot
I just wanted to help an user here, cuz I thought it's to also help them get through obstacles in life. I didn't mean to sound like I was questioning you.

>be considered a functional member of society
I dont care about that. If I cant have a wife and children I would rather just rot in my room, get NEETbux and play video games/watch anime/do drugs all day.

I have no hope. I know no women will never be attracted to me in my current state, and I have no goals to aim toward. I will lay down and rot.
Damn you hope monger.

this is good advice. Things where the skills are real & physical, not social. This includes STEM ofc but even most STEM jobs require more socialization than i like.

But in trades, and also cooking, you will be highly valued for just showing up sober and doing the work without complaining.

Now you must understand, many of your bosses in these fields will be uneducated weirdos as well. This means they will occasionally get mad at you over dumb shit, but you will be fine if you have the ability to just take it and apologize even if they're wrong.

Someone who is reasonably competent, reasonably calm and reasonably sober is basically an all star.

And look at it this way - you could either be "the weirdo" of every office job and never liked, OR you could be the smartest guy on the jobsite/in the kitchen every single time. Genuinely, by having a basic command of elementary school reading & math (especially fractions) you will be seen as a genius in those settings.

And it's not like it has to be your whole career. I got a lot more chill & sociable from working with dummies, and it made me see how a lot of office normies are just as stupid, but better at hiding it.

And also, because I'm now confident in my ability to make a living with practical labor skills, I'm not so afraid of being fired - cause i know i'll be fine. So I dont act as nervous. I'm still weird, but weird & confident is actually fine.

Sorry user i misinterpreted
Fair enough, but the money is alright

you would be surprised how many women would date an ugly man who works hard & is passionate about his work, even if that work is being a cook (and sometimes especially). Or a sexy grrasy mechanic. Some women like igly bastards but they have to be hard working.

Yeah STEM seems to have way more judgemental, socially competent top tier normies

I vaguely know a programmer , who is a total robot
He got "banned" from the office from not taking care of the most basic hygene.
You would think this would be a blessing, but he got super depressed

>Sorry user i misinterpreted
Nah I phrased it in a really awkward way, not your fault at all.

wherever there is an office, there will be some normie dummy from HR. It's neveer going to be just autists.

in comparison, a kitchen could well be you + a really fat disgusting chef man + some druggie line cooks/dishwashers, and the only person in charge is the crusty boomer owner.

There are also women who work in trades, and theyre rare but usually based. And by not being an actual retard youre one of the top males around.

I know a thick white girl whos an electrician and moonlights getting trussed up like a hog for fetish photos. Shes both one of the basedest people i know irl, and the least insane fetish community person ive met, so theres that. And her boyfriend is a fat gross marvel loving redditor. So theres hope.

I left uni about two years ago and for a while I had no idea what to do, finally I decided that I will do a trade job in aquaculture (in my country it is accessed through a trade school) even if I don't end up working in this field I can continue studying and access the university without the entrance exam and study marine biology, something that I have always liked.

>be considered a functional member of society
Why would I want this, fuck you normalnigger and fuck society.

Same here live is pain

Even my aids riding junky brother could fuck up bitches just for blowing niggers and fucking dudes like a faggot and am not gonna do that

Fuck junkies Fuck pedo,s AnimalFuckers and corpse humpers What you call women i call filthy parasite riding void whores

That is why Jack the ripper is my favorite
serial killer because he was the OG /Incel beta male

never weep or cry fren loneliness isnt that bad here is no love there is only anger and evil
murder rape torture do what you want on the end off the road nothing matters humanity society and life is a vile cancer

Im about to get into a welding related job, worst thing is that there are no women aside from secretaries and not much time for anything. Kinda sucks because age is starting to creep up on me.

you sound like an antisocial pedophile

Thank you
Originalo4214124