Question for fembots/femanons

How much money does one need to make to compensate for ugliness to pique your interest.
>3-4/10 looks
>skinny manlet
>$200,000 a year salary
I need motivation to grind harder and having a gf is my only life goal since I've achieved everything else. Honest replies only please

Attached: vhv8zukxl8371.jpg (640x658, 83.93K)

Work out
you dont need 200k+ dollars

This. With a salary like that you could probably even afford a personal trainer who makes sure you actually stick to it.

To be honest. Think you got autism. You could pick pretty much anyone with stacks like that. Autist or narcissistic monster that is really bad at hiding it. Possibly both. Elliot syndrome.

Attached: adoptionkon.jpg (643x568, 197.28K)

Not really, girls don't need OP's money anymore.

Are there any real women that can answer my question please?

no matter what he looks like he needs to make a little money

Yea but what about my question? How much to compensate for 3-4/10 looks?

user, i am a female and here is my response
many girls would look past your looks and date you just for your income. why do you want a relationship where you are used for your money?

Not sure, seems better than nothing. I've always wanted a gf so I can get past the experience at least. Plus, it's the only way to compensate for bad looks in my ammo

>Always wanted a gf just because

This shit is all over Any Forums and is the dumbest shit. A gf isn't a fucking merit badge in the boy scouts and doesn't fix problems

If you are good looking enough people will just pay you to be good looking.

Chad doesn't even play on easy mode or any mode at all. He exists in a perpetual state of winning, no play necessary.

Attached: Vito.png (745x950, 567.92K)

>always wanted a gf just because
Yes. What's wrong with that? Lol, if relationships were so overrated then Tinder wouldn't be worth $42 billion

They aren't over rated they just won't make you suck less as a person OP.

you make more than enough. contact? i would be your wife. can you lo

Also tinder is for hooking up not finding a gf, you autismo.

Ohh, I see what you mean. It does seem to bring happiness to people though
If you're a woman sure

Cope. Sleeping with the woman you love and who loves you back is the most life-affirming experience you can ever have.

You're absolutely thinking of Stacy. Women don't fork over resources to men.

What's the name of that chad?

Still, it's intimacy though