Have you ever stalked someone or tried to?

Have you ever stalked someone or tried to?

Attached: IMG_20220118_222239.jpg (1539x2048, 607.88K)

Some people may frame my orbiting hobby as "stalking", but given my disinterest in actual interaction with the subjects, I would think "observing" or "studying" would be more appropriate. "Investigating" at a stretch.

Is it only online?

Never met someone worth stalking.

Attached: 1609536116723.png (434x300, 24.43K)

I've been saving my girlfriend's little sister pictures for years. I have thousands of pictures of her since I met her, I actually fucked her first before meeting my gf, she was barely 18, I stalk all her social media accounts and save every piece of media she uploads online.

Attached: 52DF1712-CDDF-4598-AAC5-AFD233D0850D.jpg (736x785, 42.16K)

Post some mate

Yes. I don't live around any egirls, and even if I did, my periods of autistic rabbit hole digging (not just with egirls, but any subject that has levels of secrecy surrounding it) are confined to online. You can locate secret surf spots via google maps and weather reports, for example.

Unfortunately in the case of egirls, interacting with them removes all the mystery and then you lose interest.

I once thought about stalking my ex, as I had to drive past her place every day to get to work, but honestly I just couldn't generate the interest to make time for it.

I can't. Her brother is pretty autistic and might lurk these parts, if he sees it, he'd know it's me. Maybe just one.

Attached: 143CD09C-4387-4E0D-BB40-6934BC003730.jpg (1284x1808, 1.13M)

She's hot. You're totally justified bro

I've always been fascinated by the idea of stalking someone but I've never come across anyone thats worth. I almost just one pick someone at random at the store or something and go from there. I feel like the whole thing could be exciting.

Attached: IMG_20200709_075729.jpg (1242x1344, 180.88K)

What qualifies as stalking? Once I saw a girl who was like a 98% match with me on OkCupid, cute, similar interests and values, etc. but she didn't like my profile back so I couldn't message her

I found her on Facebook by searching her first name and city, and saved all her pics. Was tempted to message her there but decided to leave it be.

Attached: Xb1GOyhuUeDKiXmzW9WkV6maOi29h1Rpx-SazXjScCg.jpg (1496x1500, 325.97K)

No but I heard a rumour that a girl I work with has a tiktok then I found it by searching her name and she has 100k followers

Is that her? Post more pictures

It's her but I already feel weird for posting one

this. i stalked some girls i was kidna in love with, but i couldnt really go on much, because i didnt have that much access to their private social media accounts, and i dont have social media myself

and then past like 2012 i stopped caring about anyone, and have not found a single person worth stalking or obsessing over

Attached: 1540381614225.gif (640x480, 847.54K)

I don't know if it qualifies as stalks but for 4 years I've been catfishing as a girl on twitter and I use it to get close to girls to the point where I've been friends with some for over 3 years. I save the pics of them and people that follow me.

I got real obsessed with pic related. Found her school, parents and everything. If we lived in the same country I honestly believe that I would've tried to meet her.

Attached: IMG_20180505_184958.jpg (1538x2048, 705.17K)

not really
sounds boring, low iq animal shit
social media makes it way too fucking easy anyway

although itd be dope to get paid to do something that amounts of googling info they post publicly on their twitter/facebook, someone should do that

If she posts herself half naked online then she's not worth stalking, m8.
ngmi

Post her @ dude

I can't, plus she seems to have removed tons of her videos for some reason

Not sure if this counts, but I would compile all the info I could think of for chicks I thought were hot in highschool/uni in an excel file. I would figure things out like their address, social medias, friends, phone numbers. There was this one chick that I was completely infatuated with. I spent hours compiling her friend's followers/following lists on SQL to look for any secondary accounts she had. I used to grow Instagram accounts by posting memes over a couple months, then once I got to a reasonable amount of followers private it and change the profile pic to chad. I would spend hours crafting the perfect messages (based on her interests), then eventually ghost her in an effort to hurt her self-esteem.

I stalk a girl I'm in love with for 3 years.

Uni classmate, actually took her on a few dates but did nothing. She eventually went on a student program and stopped reading my messages. What puzzles is she read my needy msgs after almost a year - was she remembering me and looked up my name?

I have a mind to contact her soon, two years after last contact. Her younger brother is dating a girl for the first time and said gf was taken on the family trip, to my envy - perhaps my stalkee wondered how would it be to be a couple too, or the stress of her bro's gf's presence, attention-whore she is recording everything and putting it online, while oneitis avoids social media, will make her more malleable to talk to me.

Only problem is I'm mad at her ghosting. I feel an anger, a desire to verbally attack oneitis for disregarding me.

Attached: perfect blue.png (178x163, 35.74K)

>Have you ever stalked someone or tried to?
Technically yes. There are people on the internet who I tried to track down, but I wasn't successful because I was a dumbass teenager with more bravado than actual people-tracking skills.

I stalk my ex best friend's boyfriend sometimes, I drive by his house because the possibility of him seeing me is just too much and it's fun, I haven't talked to either of them in like 5 months because of a falling out we had but sometimes at 4 in the morning I just have to drive by and peek thru the windows