I wish i was born a woman. I think i would have been better at it (im not a tranny)

I wish i was born a woman. I think i would have been better at it (im not a tranny)
Anyone know this feel?

Attached: 1AC526A5-2B1D-44CA-B3D6-836803812229.jpg (1080x1440, 317.8K)

>Anyone know this feel?
No. Being born a woman would suck because my brain would be crippled by female hormones. Also I wouldn't be able to stuff my face and then have a flat stomach 6 hours later.

Attached: 1614540192453.jpg (1440x810, 184.58K)

I slightly agree. I feel it's more socially acceptable to be shy and withdrawn as a girl

I would be a lesbian tomboy hanging out with the boys. Id imagine id have a very similar personality

yeah. i wish i was born a girl. i feel disgusting and wrong as a man. nothing i can do about it though unfortunately. i wish i could feel comfortable in my body. maybe nobody is and this feeling is normal.

That anime is so good

I dont know if i feel that strongly, i just generally dont feel comfortable as a man. I might just hate myself and want to be something else though. I suspect thats why many trannys troon out

Saw it for the first time last night, im about to re watch it. So good.

Being born a woman is being born on easy mode. Of course you'll do better at it. Not to mention, having lived as a man, you would be know how to be the best female possible to receive the best life possible.

If you were just literally a woman with no previous experience observing foids from the outside, you'd probably be miserable, like most of them are.

Sort of like how refugees come to the west and move to shithole areas and feel like they're in heaven, while kids from wealthy suburbs in the same country think their life is challenging and difficult.

Because female life has a higher value to society, and they're living on the tutorial level.
It makes sense that some failed males would feel envious of girls.
Becoming a tranny wouldn't help because you probably won't pass.

Beradonna! BERADONNAAA

Be my pretend gf then, deal?

>Anyone know this feel?
Nah I'm a tranny and I'm happy that my body is male, he's better at winning fights this way. Male bodies are objectively more useful.

nigga take it easy with the crack, only plus i see with trannies is frotting

Even before all of the trans shit became trendy and I knew just how easy women have it I always felt like my brain belonged in a female body. From childhood I was always submissive (not strictly sexually), wanting to be protected, hyperemotional, idealizing a slim/pretty body over a muscular/strong one and never outgrew any of it. I'd just end up being a caricature if I tried, but I hate being a man so much. Mom was supposed to have a daughter and a son, not two boys.

Attached: 1645708813063.png (400x400, 246.13K)

same, even before all the LGBT shit gained traction I blurted out to a classmate that I wish I was born a woman, but sensitive men are out there just no one wants to account for our existence and they think they can coerce us into being manly

None of you would be good at being females
You'd all hang out on FDS

Same here. Except, I actually try (and fail pretty badly, let's be honest here) to act like a man. Mainly because I don't believe technology is yet at a point where gender reassignment is a viable option. I also have fairly strict and conservative views on gender roles, which means I feel pretty uncomfortable acting or even liking feminine things. Depsite the fact I would've probably been better off as a woman, with my overall personality and lack of anything that makes a man good and not a complete fucking loser

Attached: crying retarded girl.gif (89x90, 236.74K)

Yes. We have 40% more hormones coursing through us than you. Even worse when menstruation hits. Less intelligence and strength, being rapeseed and having older men stalk you the most when underaged. I'd of made the most of being a man. The gender that built civilization and industry. Having a logical brain, higher intelligence. More strength and power. I'd of gone MGTOW, built up a career. But men are such pathetically lonely fucks that crave oxytocin, guess I'd get dog.

Two mega faggots you should just probably just rope you sissy freaks. Or instead go on Grinder and start getting TOPPED by us rough, hung, doms. This is the only path of redemption for the likes of you.

Attached: 1641801584287.jpg (167x301, 10.21K)

Damn, this place is almost like Any Forums with the number of people uncomfortable with being male.

Most of them don't want to be females, they just want female privilege.

Attached: 15.jpg (1200x1668, 521.6K)