Are FDS users post-wall roasties that are mad they didn't settle down earlier? Or are they genuine black femcels?

Are FDS users post-wall roasties that are mad they didn't settle down earlier? Or are they genuine black femcels?

Attached: 345354.jpg (1125x1217, 117.94K)

Both.

Theres no such thing as a female incel. But they arew niggers.

Attached: bIG FAT TRANNY ROASTIE.jpg (700x700, 261.56K)

palpable projection with every single word of that post, amazing.

Their low quality women who spend too much time on social media.
Constantly talking in circle jerks to reaffirm their own twisted world view and never have meaning irl interact with normal people.
They have ADHD

What utter fucking projection.

Women are the ones into being degraded and dominated. Men are the ones that invented romance and courtship, but women hate that shit.

i don't see how she's wrong, honestly
whenever i jerk off, just sex alone never gets me off. it's usually one of those first four points that get me to cum

she's literally projecting female desires onto what she thinks men want. it's an extremely common flaw among midwit women. it's also why the liberal/estrogen political parties of most nations tend to project everything bad they're doing onto the conserative/testosterone political party.

These are the REAL female equivalent of robots. This is female blackpill nonsense.

yea, you read it and you're like ok, some guys might enjoy these things, but then you get to "feel powerful" and "get other men's approval" and it hits you that she's massively projecting. men literally don't give a single shit about other men's approval nor do they view sex in the context of a social power exchange.

I would happily have sex everyday of the week with a dominate girl and never tell another soul.
The issue with separating yourself into an echo chamber where you don't allow the very people you constantly discuss is you end up with these kinds of posts that are more or less dehumanizing.
>Actually their needs are completely invalid and shouldn't even be addressed, and whenever they act like they have needs they're actually just pretending and are attempting to harm you

>This is female blackpill nonsense.
lmao
>The male blackpills focus on the failings of a man in terms of attractiveness and highlights that many are simply the results of genetics, meaning it was over before it even began for you
>The female blackpills also focus on the failings of a man

they're full blown schizos who fell hard for every bit of propaganda and memeing and are trying to drag every other woman down with them, so basically the equivalent of the r9k blackpill incel, the difference being they have a vagina so they have a chance at some heterosexual sex

I'm sure there's a whole range of bitter man-haters over there.

Only white women can be this demanding and spoiled. Black women literally take what they can get

I don't seek the approval of other men. But otherwise she's right.

i want a dommy mommy checkmate fds hags

>Are FDS users post-wall roasties that are mad they didn't settle down earlier?
Yes.
I remember seeing somewhere that you can cross check what subs people follow and a lot of fds followers also follow shit like "datingat30", "datingat40", etc. etc.

>degrade
>dominate
>humiliate
>feel powerful
Those are sexual needs.
I do not see how these semantic gymnastics change the fundamental truth: That power over one's relationships, and one's living situation, is a fundamental drive in life.
Yes, those are big scary words. They represent power. But power is a fundamental need and drive, and to deny this is dishonest.

ADHD isn't real and neither are OCD or BPD. They're made-up terms used by people who are too lazy to choose their mental processes.

Domination is a fetish. In a relationship, you both require the power to control each-other, and yourselves. This allows you to rehabilitate or punish any negligent, unjustified, or short-sighted behaviour. This occurs regardless of if you're playing a submissive role in sex.
A lot of submissives fail at this, as they refuse to have self-control, and they refuse to show love for both themselves and the way they are valuable for performing their role. In this, they're emotionally a burden or a dead fish, and that is garbage in a relationship.

It's not a blackpill.
Men being interested in having power over you should be seen as a wonderful thing, because that power may be used to maintain and control you into being a better version of yourself. The same way your power may be used with him.
The female view here is uplifting to both them and us. Do not be confused by the negative phrasing in the OP.

>I would happily have sex everyday of the week with a dominate girl and never tell another soul.
What would that look like? Would you like to get pegged?

Black women do not use Reddit.