Female dating standards 2022

Can you meet them? Are you the man all women are looking for? Why not?

Attached: 1643501689718.png (1200x1456, 412.31K)

No. That's why my entire life I have had to trade off between the sexual attractiveness of a girlfriend and her level mental illness. I have never dated above a 7, and with each increase in number, they become correspondingly more mentally ill and ruinous to be involved with. For me to date a 9/10, she would need to be the most fucked up autistic BPD sociopathic whore r9k has ever produced.

Fixed a paint error in bottom row*

Attached: 1646495193391.png (1200x1456, 411.62K)

Quit caring about women. Theyre retarded and deserve to die alone for the shit they say and do

>family man
>rapist and dangerous murderer
kek

>psychopath
>family man
>dangerous
>high IQ not autistic highly educated and traveled the world
>agrees with basedified agendas and hangs out with poc and ugly women only
These are the standards you must meet to date a 5/10

"Her standards" are looking abit extreme.
>Can you meet them?
Yes I probably could meet females but not in the 18-22 range.
>Are you the man all women are looking for?
Absolutely not, I have zero redeeming qualities other than I have a good dad with money
>Why not?
Because I am mentally ill, starting to get fat, short(176cm), small penis(13cm), living with my dad, no experience(virgin), no education, no job(neet) etc etc.
Could go on but I suppose that should be enough.

>desires 5/10 average woman
>can read her mind but only when she allows it
i lol'ed, saved.

That's women.
They want everything and nothing, right now, forever and never.

>Can you meet them? Are you the man all women are looking for? Why not?

Yes, I am. I won le genetic lottery. AMA.

>accepts cuckoldry if she wants to fuck other men
This is missing
>but will beat up the other guy afterwards
otherwise they'd lose all respect for him and move on to another guy or being single.

Fixed some typos and added more reality

Attached: m but fixed.png (1775x960, 730.93K)

meanwhile here are mens insane and unreasonable list of standards

Attached: 1643904812487.png (640x526, 208.88K)

Amazing how incels will distort reality to back up their schizophrenic myopic delusional worldview. Go outside and see the number of ugly short men in couples. Also touch some grass while you're at it

simptacular rebuttal friend.

Lmao thats great

>myopic
That's the new buzzword here ain't it for when pretentious douchebags need a more specific word to support their dogshit arguments and anecdotes

the only couples i see when i go out are tall white guys with an ethnic gfs or old grandma and grandpa couples

I see average/slightly above average guys with morbidly obese 1/10 whales, white women dating black and brown men, Chads dating average women with barrel bodies and no tits no ass ugly face

Attached: 1641851035204.png (720x1280, 1.44M)

Because you literally didn't notice the others. You just pointed out couplings thar probably trigger you, so you remember them instead of the 20 chad/stacy couples you don't.

>Vegan but eats meat
>Feminist but also hyper-masculine

The worst is that these are actually true for many women. They want the badass macho who's tender and understanding at the same time and they don't get that you can't view both sides of a coin at the same time.

Attached: honk.jpg (695x634, 233.87K)

>dont trust your own eyes, bro

Attached: 1642893902588.png (720x594, 721.2K)

If those eyes are attached to a mentally ill person, no.

I SEE TREEEEEES OF GREEN
RED ROSES TOO
I SEE THEM BLOOM
FOR ME AND YOU
AND I THINK TO MYSELF

WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD

The gender with the correct, undistorted reality in this case views 80% of people as "below average"

>myopic

well, there's a new one. y'know, bros this person isn't quite bad at articulating their points here. maybe we should hear them ou-

>Also touch some grass while you're at it

and you blew it. the second you said that, your previous two sentences went right out the window. yet another twatter faggot who uses them hip phrases in arguments on the internet. bet ya also think "ratio" is the funniest thing to grace this earth, when it's merely a stale overused faggot meme that is only used to draw in more internet good boy points. piss off.