How do I learn to spot good people? I'm sick of being hurt by people who turn out to be bad

How do I learn to spot good people? I'm sick of being hurt by people who turn out to be bad

Attached: 4235EBE4-BA6D-4D1B-BA4B-16440DAB492D.jpg (700x317, 61.81K)

People who play up their goodness are usually not good, especially males, especially if you are female. Women default to being extremely nice all the time and then bitch about everyone behind their backs, but outright vile women are rare.

Are you bad or good user?

Be ugly. The people who still treat you nice are at least half good.

I think nobody is inherently good or bad, that they exist on a spectrum, and anybody in one territory can move to the other. I would advise looking for people who express a desire to be good, but also express doubt about how good they're succeeding at being. I think that doubt is a good indicator of self-reflection, and the openness to expressing that doubt is a good indicator of honesty. If someone is confident that they're good, and if they feel that they don't need to put any more effort into becoming good, then I would be wary of them.

There might be some bad people, but in general life is just difficult, you will likely be hurt by relationships with people at some point, thats kinda just the way things go. Its more likely that YOU are the problem if you tend to run into "bad" people all the time. You have to become more resilient towards all the shit life shovels on top of you.

its in the eyes, in the face. your instinct knows them by a glance. learn to Feel.

Ask them if they carry the fire.

ask them if they're vegan. you cannot be a good person if you abuse animals

Attached: 1596075073538.jpg (1600x1063, 261.03K)

I'm still fine tuning things but in my experience everyone who lives in a suburb is shit. Everyone in a city is shit. People from towns can kind of go either way. Rural people tend to be best but there's more than a few, usually the wives, who live to be nasty little cunts and can't live without some kind of gossip.
Like seems to attract like here. You'll always run into cunts but if you try to be a good person and seek out good people you will run into them more often. The people who put an effort into livil well also tend to be better people. It's far from absolute but attractive people, strong people, and people with money are usually a lot nicer and pleasant to be around. Unless you are born with these attributes the only way to get them is through conscious effort to live well. It seems obvious but you should aim to keep company with people you want to be like. Through mutual friends you will find more just because that's a big part of how people select for those they interact with on a frequent basis.

Bad person detected.

I've found that the more genuinely kind someone is the more they talk like they're an asshole. The exception is those who are simply too pure for this world and act innocent because they are genuinely innocent. These ones tend to not play up the innocent act you just find out over time

They're nice to you in the same way that people are nice to pets. If that's what you want, fair enough.

If someone isnt nice to pets they're not a good person

Fake nice person detected

you a hoe if your facebook is complicated

Just look for the loner shy anxious autistic guy, he is a good person but he is probably a bit boring and autistic.

Actually is pretty easy to spot good people.

That's only sometimes.

there's no 100% rule
so you don't
you're screwed
we all are

Attached: 31bfc201fbecbeb3d0c4bf72cd607108.jpg (565x722, 165.75K)

contrary to popular belief, ugly people are usually good, and attractive people are usually bad
let me make a list

GOOD PEOPLE:
>old people
>asians
>mexicans
>gamers
>very rich people, surprisingly
>very tall people, also surprisingly

BAD PEOPLE
>anyone in their 20s
>white people
>middle class people
>slightly above average height people
>people who are into sports
>people who smoke meth

wait wait no, beautiful people are usually good, but average looking people who think they're attractive are bad. it seems like the common characteristic of all bad people is their mediocrity and commonness