I want to kill myself so fucking bad i shouldnt exist

i want to kill myself so fucking bad i shouldnt exist

Attached: FMQz4rLVgAAt0L_.jpg (900x900, 112.82K)

There are a lot of people who feel that way. Perhaps they could choose to work together to be happy?

Currently thinking about cutting myself because I never did and it might make me a better human being

i just got done self harming. now i'm just stuck here thinkg about how much of a failure i am. afterglow. i should not exist. i can not fix myself. need to die.

i will never be happy

Attached: 47415.jpg (366x790, 109.86K)

>i will never be happy
Really no reason to make a thread then.

Have you tried not being so negative? Judging by your images you're a pedophile and definitely should, but you shouldn't want to die. How is your living condition worse than the homeless? You make a thread saying you want to kill yourself but not why.

user, I just got the same thought too.
But tell us why.

There has to be a valid reason to an hero yourself. For example in my case: manlet, mutt, asymmetrical face structure, chinlet, weird jaw posture, baggy eyes, thin hair, social anxiety (real anxiety, not that bullshit objectively attractive people claim,) no social skills, no job, no high school, NEET.

not op but i'm the complete opposite of you except for the manlet part but im still completely miserable, why

Attached: 1610963767776.jpg (298x352, 37.05K)

user if he's a pedo im with him dying anytime :)
What a coincidence. Same. Post the pic and ill post mine :)

> Judging by your images you're a pedophile
>pokemon character
Why have you people infested this place

If you're a foid, you have a chance. If you're a moid, it's over for you. It's been over.

just do it you pansy girl

same. im not afraid to go. i think about it almost every waking hour. the barrier is the guilt of leaving my cats without sufficient care.

i want a marnie gf so bad bros

why attach a name to such a benign post

Tell us about your situation, we can't help you otherwise.
Who doesn't?

Attached: FMnPWx_UUAAdeQ4.jpg (676x877, 52.51K)

try doing ketamine
like I was suicidal yesterday but a large dose (300mg insuflated) yesterday, today I dont feel suicidial eventhough I know my future is bleak and my prospects are the same as then, but my mood is now great and it doesnt bother me, or at least doesnt make me feel miserable to the point of rotting
the rc legal alternative being 2fdck though i cant attest if it jas anti depressive properties

Same. Even the little family and friends I have left aren't worth it. I'm never happy unless I'm thinking about the peacefulness of escapism and death.

How does it compare to memantine? I have plenty of that

I've never tried memantine so idk

>i will never be happy
In that final moment when you take that last draw from your cigarette before you pull the trigger and start dumping magazine after magazine into your "problems" you'll find happiness.

Attached: 1247791397886_1247791397886_r[1].jpg (380x253, 25.34K)