Ive decided im going to smoke weed everyday and constantly be high and see what happens

ive decided im going to smoke weed everyday and constantly be high and see what happens
:3 do any anons do this?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 165.67K)

woaaah you'll get so baked bro huehue

should I do xanax idkkkk

No, because we're intellectuals who enjoy our sobriety.

Indeed. I partake in cannabis consumption daily, my dark-skinned compatriot.

why? staying high all day is a sign of a problem

ur married tho. dont you love your husband?

maaaaannnnnnnn.... if i was married to a decently looking girl like you, she'd either be loving on me all day, or id kill her or something. fucking LUCKER ur husband is. but he deserves it because he's vegan

we are twinning!!!

my husband is high with me but I wanna partake in the drug activity more often like I need xanax I think

you will get paranoid schizophrenia after about 2 months of doing this and if not it will kill all your motivation to do anything that isn't weed or a step on the path to getting weed

Attached: 1646336212592.png (1440x990, 1.81M)

Did not read; saged, sneeded, reported

Attached: ea4.jpg (1394x1080, 843.02K)

>do any anons do this?
no but i wish i could >_

don't start doing this I promise it will not end well

Be careful i spend like 1000 a month on dabs.

Please fuck off from this site and stop trying get orbiters. I may be ugly but even I know a sad attempt at trying to catch cash off of losers

why? xanny is a step in the direction of hard hard dope. i know people will say xanny is kiddie drugs, but its a real step up from weed. you keep going this direction, you will end up doing h and fent, and you will die

I've been thinking of sneaking into alaska and establishing underground soviet weed farm. Bit like in that Stranger things.

Also this a picture of your dopamine receptors yun-yun.

Attached: fsssskon.jpg (1300x1000, 378.08K)

that's just coping with drugs...
of course i do it

Keep it to night time trust me. Smoking all day fucking sucks you just get a high tolerance, accomplish nothing, headaches, it loses its fun.

Its so much comfier to get blazed out of my mind at night then to stumble through a haze all day

I used to do it gets boring only drink daily now and sometimes stimms/opis/benz.

donut do xanax. It will lead you to very dark places. If it doesn't lead to an addiction to opiates which is very dangerous these days, it can lead you to benzo addiction, which may be less deadly but will leave you in such mental anguish you will wish you were dead.

Messing with the part of the brain xanax works on can lead you to a hell you never thought could exist and that you will never fully escape.

it's funny at first but then it stop working and you need A LOT to get you a little high and it will only last a little,it's a waste of weed honestly

Getting high will make you want to post tits. Go ahead.