Gf won't have sex with me

For the past year, my fiancee has had no sex drive and has refused to have sex with me. When we started long distance, she promised we would fuck every day, but now, three years later, she gets mad at me when I tell her I'm horny. I thought women never having sex with you after you put a ring on it was just a meme

Attached: AA8.png (800x4149, 1.28M)

>long distance
Yeah, disregard and stopped reading. Just accept you have a physical fake relationship.

And why would you think that?
You thought the dozens of anecdotes you've undoubtedly read were lies?

shes fucking other men behind your back, cheat on her and get a divorce.

Get a new fiancee.
That is, by nature of being a shitty existence for one or more members of the relationship, a wildly unhealthy relationship.
Even women that don't find their husbands attractive anymore still tip them every week or so just for maintenance purposes. She's not even willing to put that much effort into the relationship. Worse, she knows it's bad for you and fucking with you and she is still taking it as a solely personal issue and not a relationship issue BOTH partners need to work on to solve.
Tl;dr the WORST kind of material for a wife get a new one now before you're stuck with this one in a way were getting raped by divorce is the only way out.

You have 2 options:
1. cheat on her and fulfill your sexual needs while still having a romantic relationship (assuming you still love her)
2. divorce

We've been living together for two years.

I thought you guys were making it up cause you're bitter

I know she isn't because we both spend all day at home doing online classes and work. There's literally no time for her to do that

Unironically good advice. The problem is that we still love each other very much and our relationship is good on an emotional level. I don't want to leave her, I love her and she loves me

I don't want to do either of those things, I want her

She's suggested just taking what I want and basically raping her but then when the time comes she's genuinely not into it and forces me to stop

Attached: AA4.png (500x545, 219.69K)

This situation has been seriously provoking my depression and making it hard to go on some days. It's like the one person I'm supposed to be able to count on for affection just isn't there for me.

I got a text from a scam bot the other day that sent me nudes, and even though I knew it was just a bot, it made me feel genuinely good for the first time in forever.

Attached: AA2.png (900x2690, 910.1K)

user, if she actually loved you should wouldn't mind a bit of baggage with the relationship. Genuinely, no relationship is perfect because nobody is perfect. That's why both parties do shit they don't like for the other person in the relationship. It keeps them happy and its basically relationship maintenance.
She doesn't even love you enough to just open her eyes for 2 seconds and accept this isn't a self centric issue and she needs to stop being a narcisst over it.
As previously mentioned, it is SUPER common for wives to fuck husbands even if the spark is gone just for stability and upkeep purposes for the relationships sake. She's not even willing to do something as basic as that.
What everyone agrees is necessarily and needed for proper connection and emotional upkeep for a basic relationship and healthy minds in the bodies that make it and she won't even put up with a 5 minute quickie to fix you up but you'll sit like a dog and put up with that for 3 years.
Please, open your eyes and read the writing on the wall, user. Get out of there.

I think this is a perfectly good answer given the limited information I've provided. The reasons I haven't left are complicated.

Like I mentioned, I still love her. And she still loves me. She's also on hormonal birth control and suffers from severe anxiety. We're working on getting her to a psychiatrist, and if the meds don't help at all, I'll re-asses.

The basic point is that there are still a lot of things we can try before I give up on the only person I've ever truly loved and felt loved by.

Attached: AA7.jpg (353x2254, 192.89K)

Gonna be honest with you man. She's fucking some other guy. 95% sure of it. Not coming from regular Any Forums drivel. She's getting sex somewhere but it isn't you.

That's the logical conclusion, but like I said earlier, we're together all the time. We both work remote, take online classes, and she's always asleep before me. It would literally be impossible.

Attached: AA1.png (900x2988, 978.2K)

Maybe she is not attracted to you

cope, she's fucking other dudes.

Break up with her or live a cuck (that's what you'll do)

Fuck dude, maybe.

Attached: AA22.jpg (547x1462, 166.19K)

NTA, your girlfriend is the asshole here for not letting you use her as a piece of fuckmeat to spooge all over and inside of.

>birth control and anxiety meds

There is is.

>Telling a girl you're horny
Show, dont tell user. Next time you're feeling that way just come up behind her and start massaging her in a non sexual way but slowly ramp up the sexuality.

Why do I even have to tell you people this?

You dont just bark out "girl i am the honry please haev sex!"

You have to manipulate the current mood into the mood you are in. I've never been denied.

Attached: 1625788327833.png (640x360, 344.16K)

Get a girl from SEA. They will do everything you say and be happy to do it for you. Very trad. Philippines is good since many people speak at least basic english there.

Presumably he knows this...
OP, talk to her about it. It's not an unreasonable demand to want to have sex in a relationship. Birth control can fuck with mood pretty badly, might be a huge impediment to sexuality. Yeah, turns out big pharma don't want you to know that. Turns out male birth control is what we need.

It's not a good sign OP. My girlfriend and I stopped having sex for like 8 months and we started fighting more which made intimacy even worse. Not having sex at all is 100% the sign of an underlying problem. Better figure it out soon before your relationship implodes like mine. Gf and I broke up and she flew back home in 24 hours after one last fight.