Please convince me to go on a night walk down the street

please convince me to go on a night walk down the street

i want to try it but I'm scared

t. sperg who never leaves his house

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x474, 20.59K)

I wouldn't recommend leaving the house unless your jaw is at least this big. If a robber comes up and punches you and you don't have a strong jawbone to withstand it, it could be very dangerous.

Attached: 8f319cbfc72c5ebd63cbf844d65a197c.jpg (468x699, 19.33K)

this isn't helping user I have a fear of getting bullied for my appearance

Everyone is nervous to some degree user. They are also too busy to think about your minor flaws you obsess over. Just go outside and you will feel like a ghost if you aren't bothering anyone

whats wrong with your appearance?

i got mugged and punched in the jaw on my first nightwalk
listen to

morbidly obese chinlet :( main reason I need to do this is exercise but also exposure

Same. My first night walk a nigger grabbed my arm and stole my phone.

Dont you have a yard or even a small garden/courtyard? I would recommend trying to walk around that area for 5 minutes a day. The next day try 10 minutes. Then try walking around the block. Then gradually make the walls longer. You can also run around your room or house, you don't have to go outside to exercise. Stop eating sugar and carbs and the weight will fall off.

OP, imagine you have a gf, you're outside talking a walk with her, some guy whistles to her
what do you do?

if you live in the hood, dont unless you a nigger.
otherwise you should be fine, if you smoke people dont want to be near you, and if they do they will usually ask for a cig.
dont be a pussy, go outside when it starts to become night and watch the sun set, and walk for a bit when its night.

Attached: 1646194205660.png (1200x969, 276.47K)

i am terrified of nigers but i don't think any live around me luckily, just lower-middle class hicks
thanks user ill consider it, there's alot of dog poo in the yard tho well see and yeah I just started keto feels good!

Good luck user, I also lost a lot of weight last year and I know how tough it is. I'm rooting for you. Also take collagen supplements to prevent sagging skin.

You could find an excuse, I always do. Just convince yourself that you need to walk over to the grocery store to buy a bag of chips or something.

i used to really like night walks and i would just tell myself to focus on the positive instead of looming danger. like the quietness and solitude

been gassing myself up for 2 hours but still too scared. maybe i'll go when the sun starts peaking out..
ive never paid for something lmao but trying to get there soon

lmao what a faggot
no but actually only "young people" might do what you're afraid of and as long as its not the weekend only very few adults are out during the night so you should be good
t. nightowl for 20+ years

Yeah, it's really helpful if you have a goal of doing something you think needs doing. If you only plan going out for the sake of going out it probably won't happen.
The advantage of going out at night is that less people will see you or cross paths with you so if your socially anxious in some ways it's better.

Depends where you live. I wouldn't risk it in my hometown, but where I live now is very quiet at night and I find myself going on night walks fairly often.

I remember when Any Forums convinced me to do a nightwalk. Some group of teens followed me home and beat me up on my own porch and took my wallet and phone.
One solid hit to my jaw and I was down on the ground, getting my ass beat.
Not worth it, OP.

Depends on where you live and move around, what time it is at night and if you're lucky or not.
The last area I lived in was pretty bad but not as bad as the center of the city.
Even on daylight shit happens and you'll constantly see the police.
Sometimes I'm there at night but I just stay around the train station when it's still busy.
I don't wanna imagine what happens when it's almost empty beyond midnight

user i remember a time when i was scared to even open the door at night. don't worry man you got this. mind you the time i speak of was my mid teens some dozen years or so ago.

if ur a male, just do it pussy. but if ur small or short, you might get bullied by retards. lots of normies like to harrass or mug people they percieve as weak, and im relatiely tall and heavier, so for me they never treid

if ur a girl, its good if u like getting raped