How would you make the best of highschool if you could go back in time?

1 Academically

2.Socially

Attached: 2E071C89-00EC-4283-BD8C-2D53ABEA23CA.jpg (259x194, 9.28K)

just eat and work out more. push myself to be good at literally any sport but preferably a "respected" one. im pretty sure at least 50% of my abuse could have been cut down by not being such a tiny nerd that even girls could beat up. also just buzz my head, my hair looked fucking retarded no matter what i did.

Would you do that that even half way through sophomore year?

Nothing, I would neet as much as I can again. I hate not being a neet teen in hs. Neeting felt great. Still does. I don't wanna grow up. Life is boring annoying and shit.

$1 big greasy sacks of fries
ban sports
ban math
ban science
ban art
ban black history month, holocaust month, and gay pride

There is a Holocaust memorial month?

They just came out with a TV show about this. As a 27 year old, no. I wouldn't want to go back. Go back to 21? Fuck yeah. 18, sure. Highschool aged? It was a nightmare. I remember how much it sucked. There is a reason so many robots drop out and have to do online school or get their GED.
I barely survived. Even with my adult social skills and ability to keep cool under more stressful circumstances I think I would still have a bad time, socially. Most of the shit that was negative that I experienced was direct bullying because of the way I looked and because I had no real clique. My highschool was very cliquey and had a TON of bullying, I graduated in 2012 and I don't know how it is now but if you weren't in some sort of group you were free game for literally every class of student from jocks to the group of weird guys that drew furry art. I'm not kidding, I literally got bullied by a pair of obese twins named Nick and Mike who drew furry art. What was I supposed to do? they had 200lbs on me easily and I was a shy girl.
One of them apologized to me on Facebook after highschool was over, probably wanted to fuck me, so I told him I didn't remember who he was and he was like uhh sorry.

Attached: backto15.jpg (1606x678, 268.53K)

>academically
continue to not do any work
>socially
place 2 20lb propane tanks in the cafeteria with my buddy and have fun

>shy girl
all sympathy you gained was lost the second i read those words

I went to a sped school for eighth grade and all of high school. Padded room and everything. I'd be just as clueless now, going back, as I was then; I never experienced "real" high school in the first place.

>Academically
I used to skive off school because I hadn't done homework.
I hadn't done homework because I'd been playing vidya instead of doing it, even though it was piss easy to complete and barely took any time at all.
The only real time I ever did homework was on the bus, on the way to school, but because it was on the bus, it was extremely rushed and shite.
Because I skived off school, i barely passed, although I could have done much better had I actually attended more.
Had I put some more effort in, I would have felt more comfortable attending, and would have done much better.

>Socially
Don't be such a retard, actually stick at doing fitness related shit.
I did a number of shit that stopped people liking me, I acted like a massive asshole to everyone.
Actually do things more with other people from school, rather than blowing them off to play vidya.
Actually talk to girls in my class (a friend said that a ton had crushes on me, but I thought he was just joking), had I actually gotten to know them more as friends, maybe one of the few relationships I had wouldn't just fall apart because they realised I was a social retard.
Physically, I was unfit as hell (still am), but supposedly I had a nice looking face (the face part is no longer the case, after ~5 years of social isolation, my appearance and health has gone to shit, my hair is thinning and going bald etc).

Why did you go to a sped school?

One of my close friend and her friend wanted a threesome but I was a virgin and too afraid of getting them pregnant. Another girl 6/10 originally from bolivia wanted my dick but was too afraid for same reason. I would give my left nut to go back in time.

>1 Academically
Good grades didn't get me anywhere. I would just fuck about my entire time, it wouldn't make any difference to my future.
>2.Socially
My social skills nosedived after turning 18. I haven't really spoken to anyone in years and I think I would have an awful time in school now.
Unless schoolkids are glued to their phones all day, then it wouldn't be that bad

In seventh grade I got expelled more or less for getting into a fight with some other kid. It was right after Columbine and they could call me dangerous, you see. My parents hired a lawyer, who sent a nastygram to the school. The school offered to send me to an """alternative placement""" which the lawyer advised my parents to accept, so they did. And off I went.

By 11th grade or so the district wanted me back because it was costing them a bunch of money to send me somewhere else, I declined and stayed there 1.) because, having never been in a "real" school except for the first half of seventh grade, I would have been eaten alive and I knew it, and 2.) the sped school was very much lax on academics. I did, to a first approximation, zero homework. Left more time for counterstrike. I also slept through most of ninth grade. It was a tacit, unspoken bargain with the staff; I didn't cause them problems, they let me alone. There was a legit schizophrenic kid that year that would pick violent fights when his meds wore off in the afternoon, I reckon they were glad one of their charges was happy to just sit in the corner and doze all day.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

academically I wouldn't. All of my teachers passed me out of pity and I'll take advantage of that every time. Socially I wouldn't either because why lol

I would've done my homework and worked out more. That's it, really.

MAYBE ask a girl out, but it wasn't really a big concern of mine to date.

Incredibly based fuck the system take advantage of them at all times

NO DONT
DONT MAKE ME DO THAT AGAIN
PLEASE

>Academically
Study
>Socially
Date the girls that were attracted to me instead of simping for stacies
Actually have the balls to try getting physical with the few stacies that liked me back

It wasn't all great, it was sort of my least-bad option to stay there. (I still, routinely, have nightmares about the place. I'm 35.) But I can't say I feel bad about fucking the district or exploiting my way to a high-school diploma.

>start working on my appearance in 8th grade, contacts, exercise, skin care
>Go on anti anxiety medication earlier( it helps me)
>Play football, I had some good friends on the team
>Realize that my dick is above average, stop being afraid of women
>Actually put effort into school work, especially math
>Stop trying so hard to be cool when I'm not
>Realize that there's a middle ground between being a silent autist and a loud outgoing obnoxious autist
>Actually buy my own weed instead of mooching off others
>Stop trying to hang out with the stoners who didn't like me
>Realize that alcohol is the best social lubricant
>Try to get a 7/10 gf with a nice round ass
Yes I have though about this a lot

1. Academically
I wouldn't stress out even half as much as I did. A GED will allow you entrance into 98% of all colleges anyway.
2. Socially
I'm too autistic to be good at social shit and I dont care, the one thing I would've done differently is not talk to my abusive online ex.

Attached: 6aca1ab1629c7de8d8169f28fd8ea71d11-02-joe-biden-finger-nibble-wife.rsquare.w700.jpg (700x701, 46.58K)