Just be confident bro

>just be confident bro
>just talk to her bro

Attached: 1646292906874.jpg (750x1334, 111.44K)

charge your phone bucko

Wtf did you expect you fucking nerd.

Women to behave like human beings

Mabye you should behave like a human being first

lmao based. I actually agree with her in this instance.

Attached: wange.png (900x900, 416.49K)

That was an autistic opener but she's also a fucking nasty gremlin bitch

>Human beings are evil, judgmental assholes
Makes sense I guess

You really didn't do anything wrong OP, girl is just a bitch

>Tinder
>Any dating app
>Expecting women to not be shallow cum rags on dating apps

You're literally being one of those "wow you wear [band] shirt and can't name any of their songs?!" people. Of course she's not going to give you the time of day, OP.

Okay, please tell me if I'm the autist here because I have had an experience very much like this that has haunted me and troubled me to this day.

There was a sorta attractive girl I knew in high school. I slid in her instagram dms, under the impression that she was a bookworm, and I asked her about Tolkien
She messaged me back, "Tolkein? Like the noodles?"

I was like "what?" And she replied "You know, Tolkein noodles"

>displays your a beta-ness in first message
>mad when she treats you like a beta
Stop being a faggot

it's her fucking NAME bro, not a shirt

I opened up my tinder match with "pog we actually matched" and it worked and we're gonna be meeting up a 3rd time this saturday. shes really nice, i cant stop thinking about her

Attached: sniffsniffsniffsniffsniff.webm (512x512, 928.37K)

>could have just changed the subject
>doubled down on his le quirky autism

Attached: when they get.jpg (223x226, 7.47K)

Why do women on that site seem to only respond positively to the most infantile babble?

i have never had a match on tinder

>Is your name tolkien inspired?

Attached: soyboy 1.png (572x693, 9.67K)

I don't even know shit about Tolkien of Lord of the rings but I'm not going to be an asshole because someone asked a question. Quit acting like a nigger

>omg I loved Book of Boba Fett so much! what did you think of it?
>Billie Elish is the best artist of all time!
She is probably a vapid cunt of the highest degree and you shouldn't give her the time of day. Her looking like a literal fucking goblin is beside the point.

Probably because there are 50000 dudes trying to seem intellectual. I was tired of pretending to be someone I wasn't on tinder so I just acted like I did around my friends and lo and behold I have a girlfriend.

I really dont get it how you guys fail this miserably. I mean how can you misjudge someones character like this. It takes 10 seconds of talking to see if talking about certain shit with them is a good idea. This is fully your fault. Be more observant.