Be me

>be me
>be jewish
>be heterosexual
>live in canada
>canadians are homosexual catholics who raped and killed a bunch of children
>they openly harass me in the streets and call me a goof, blaming me for what they did wrong
>either that or just belittle me for being average height
i fucking hate this country, i swear to god canadians are subhuman and the scum of the earth
like stop projecting your shit onto me, stop blaming your shit on me, you're delusional fascists, you're gay, not me, the only thing you value is masculinity, that's why you suck dick and rape little boys. i'm so sick of this shit, not only can i not get a girlfriend but then the sexual harassment of these goddamned anti-semitic bigots, these fucking subhuman apes
and don't tell me to leave like it's that simple. if the goddamn savages here hadn't ruined my fucking life with the very same bullshit moral/sexual panic i'd be fucking out of here in a country with ordinary heterosexuals, not this actual hell on earth. it's always sexual guilt and shame and harassment by you goddamned subhuman pieces of worthless shit

Attached: Canada.gif (792x555, 13.23K)

based cannadians kek move to israel jewoid you literally have your own ethnostate

Have sex with me jew

Attached: 1646183734590.png (1000x1455, 1.21M)

Nah, I'm Canadian too and what you're saying is closer to mental illness than reality. Either that or you're a paid troll for Russia lel

Israel beckons, Shmuel

maybe i should israeli chicks are fucking hot. either that or somewhere in asia, maybe scotland.
like seriously, i want no part in this "culture". that's IT for them, it's all they think about/talk about, it's all man-shaming, oh the bad man unless you're tall and white otherwise you're to blame for what the tall white man did. i'm so sick of it, i just want a girlfriend, preferably an asian one, i hate this society.
i literally do nothing to deserve this, they just sexually harass me in public like a bunch of literal subhuman animals, like fucking monsters, like savages, like nazis
i don't have sex with men.

Attached: yael1c_190504320_847514902503685_5025574460966714656_n.jpg (1080x1350, 157.79K)

are you jewish? it's not mental illness, stop gaslighting me. these people openly verbally, sexually harass, belittle and shame me every miserable day of my miserable hell of a life. what does russia have to do with anything? why is everything you say irrational?

i hate my life

Attached: yael1c_248271159_1009602099613535_8024783509466413717_n.jpg (1080x1350, 98.17K)

>scotland
hahaha that gave me a good laugh buddy. We're 95%+ christian here for a reason, most of the irish blokes I know'd treat you worse than the muslims might.

i don't know, everyone i've met from the uk/scotland/ireland/australia/new zealand and even america are nice... americans are the second worst... it's only canadians who are this subhuman and fucked with their bullshit moral hysteria when they were the ones who raped and killed hundreds of little kids. fuck this country

You are going to scare women away with your mutilated penis.

circumcision =/= mutilation
grow up

openly harass you? do you wear a fucking kippah on the street?

no, they just don't like the way i look. the reaction is automatic though, within a split second, always something negative and hateful. they are nazis hunting for the enemy, i'm the enemy because i "look different," because i'm jewish. it's absurd as it sounds. they're too stupid to understand their hypocrisy and they're too bigoted and hateful and delusional and irrational to know that they're WRONG. i fucking hate these people

go back to israel if you don't like it here then, faggot

Canadians are anglican or something like that.
Also I hope both you die circumcisers.

at least circumcisers are straight and not homosexual childmolesters like whites. and don't give me that QAnon bullshit about jewish pedophile rings, i'm so sick of this insane nonsense

me too, op. im also jewish and i live in canada. toronto specifically. im a reclusive neet, and i dont get involved with other people

i would if i wasnt an autistic mess

>i hate my life
me too op!

i have a brother born in israel! i used to be a cunt to him and bully him, i regret it

Attached: 1557073206618.jpg (2400x2400, 745.72K)

I'm not jewish but things really are that bad in Canada anyway. Why is this country like this.

>mutilates 8 days old as a sport
>calls others childmolesters

if you don't like mutilation you're anti-semitic!

Attached: adl threatening iceland.jpg (1075x764, 123.92K)

thats cuz ya fuckin are ya rat goof bastard xd

Attached: unknown.png (564x841, 1010.64K)

You sound delusional and should seek medical help at a publicly funded hospital