Post on a different board

>post on a different board
>"go back to Any Forums"

Every time. How do they know?

Attached: 1630699639401.gif (230x230, 1.27M)

we're called robots for a reason

They can tell from being such a fagboy

Give us an example of it happening, user. Greentext us.

IDK where else would some immature faggot suddenly inserting bitching about wahmins, "roasties", and other incel word salads in topics of discussion that have fucking nothing to do with sex come from? Even more telling they feel personally attacked when you call them a lazy, useless neet and start defending their parasitic lifestyles.

For some reason, autists think they own this board, even though this board is closer to /soc/ than Any Forums.

Feels like an organized normie invasion tonight

If you wanna be this schizophrenic then /x/ is the board for you.

I've been on Any Forums since 2008. I own my own house and I'm married. Yes, I had years of drunken hatred. I've contributed some of the worst content on this board over the years. I've also spent time improving myself, and after over a decade, I can say that it paid off and I have everything that I have ever wanted, and I am now happy. As someone who set a list of goals for my life and accomplished them, I can say that the most important step is making your goals. Once you know them, you will get there eventually.

Autists are failed normies. They can never be normal, but lack the problems like social anxiety from sheer retardation.

Stop posting frogs and shitty wojaks on boards older than 2016 culture perhaps?

woah an oldfag. epic

tldr kys normalshit

They can even tell in real life. I was called out last week by a coworker.

You don't have the holy collective consciousness, so they can sense you autism from miles away.

Attached: download (73).jpg (1200x832, 65.6K)

You can instantly tell if they are an Any Forumser if they blogpost and focus only on themselves. You guys reek of narcissism

Don't talk about yourself or your life issues on boards like Any Forums or Any Forums maybe

This you?
>>No.25957440#

Do you have low self esteem.
Do you post self-doubting shit.

no u newfag

>Respond to someone taking what they wrote literally
>Autists take things literally
>Autists belong to Any Forums
Super easy