What is his secret? Semen Retention?

>ugly
>disgusting
>woo-woo obsessed
>no money no status
>DID NOT BATHE
yet fucked hundreds of noble women. Women of all kinds FLOCKED to him.
My conclusion:
>semen retention
>testosteronemaxxing
>phereomonemaxxing (by not bathing while on Semen Retention)
>dickpill (dickmaxxing)
>mysticmaxxing

Attached: Rasputin.png (752x822, 1003K)

he was unironically just mysterious and had a 10/10 charming personality, he knew how to get into a woman's head and make her open up and feel desired. I think there were also rumours of him being good at sex, he could give women orgasms.

More evidence for NoShower + NoFap (btw wash your ass at least)

Attached: 234343424.png (1062x460, 172.96K)

i mean, according to ridiculous incel narrative it's because of his big dick and height
in reality he was probably quite good at manipulating people, he worked his way into the trust of the tsars, successfully convinced them that he was the only one who could heal their sick child, etc.
essentially a charlatan mystic type, and quite good at it. he was highly religious and good at talking about religion, women love that too

Darktriadmaxxing to the core. He was maxxing his dark triad attributes. It's over for lawful citizencels

Rasputin was tall, had a sort of rugged masculine handsomeness from his upbringing. He was also the most renowned mystic on russia and had a way of making people feel understood. Probably worth mentioning he also had such a renowned penis it currently exists in a museum.

The man begged the tsar not to follow through with ww1
Nicolas did anyway
Rasputin did not have as much influence as people think, he was just a scapegoat.

He had a long schlong

His nervous system was high voltage transmitter. One of the rare magical personalities able to override others' thoughts and feelings through proximity.

>phereomonemaxxing (by not bathing while on Semen Retention)
This is the funniest shit Ive read all day

He didn't really manipulate them. instead he did heal their son once, so the tsarina became obsessed with him and insisted him to stay, she thought he was literally her savior.

He doesn't look ugly at all, he looks quite handsome in that pic. Are you blind? Ungroomed, yes. Genetically unattractive, absolutely not.

Hypnosismaxxing then? Based

No, he wasn't hypnotising her. she was just kind of mentally ill and become obsessed with him because he healed the son and was the only person who could do it, he didn't expect to become her savior though.

This is the reason.
Originally.

Attached: 2lKVBDm.jpg (591x433, 92.74K)

Look how lustful her eyes are in the pic. Btw what a disgusting looking dick, this proves size>>>everything

iirc there are many of these that claim to be the real one and one of them turned out to be a cucumber or something
the one everyone always posts was sold to a museum by one of his relatives, who might be a charlatan like rasputin himself as well
i'm speaking from memory so i might be getting some details wrong
it's one of those things that people (specially "i can't run out of things to say, it's my job" types like joe rogan, streamers, podcasters) love to bring up as a fun fact
since the details/evidence of this penis being the real one are so fuzzy, it's hard to disprove it due to lack of evidence of it being real (what you would usually look for) because people want it to be real

another example of this is the fun and interesting "fact" that stalin was really handsome when he was young (which is based on a picture that was edited for propaganda purposes by the soviets, kinda funny if you think about it, people in 2022 falling for propaganda from the previous century), but it's such a cool fact for a conversation, "please be real"

pretty sure the pickled dick has been confirmed to be a hoax

The fact that he didn't bathe and was still extremely attractive proves pheromones.

can a robot get to that level? any /x/ advice?

Hitler did it and he was a robot. I tried and just gave myself bipolar disorder. Insanity is by far the more common outcome of the various practices aimed at attaining higher energy levels and developing the powers of the mind/body/spirit, especially among the self-taught.

Ever since I started semen retention I noticed women are way nicer to me.
I ended up getting invited to hang out with one at her place. We ended up cuddling and making out, then she gave me a blowjob and I came.
as soon as I came I regret it. all the good feelings I had during semen retention faded away instantly. I felt like I sobered up from an MDMA roll or something. Immediately I lost interest in spending more time with her and left.
So yes semen retention is good if you have the willpower to abstain from cooming even during sex. Otherwise you will lose all your benefits.