Are incels actually right about the dating world?

Is it true that only chad can get a gf? Is it true that even the ugliest of women would never date their looksmatch anymore?

Attached: E0OfzMLVcAMV3NY.jpg (1088x1200, 160.16K)

Mostly yes, but there are exceptions, you can see them everywhere, not only looks matter also status plays a role, especially at "settling down ages" aka 30yo, younger tho... 100% looks
so you can see why some people get bitter if they have to grind all their youths to get some used goods in the end while chad enjoyed the prime pussy

Yes.
The Dirichlet function can be constructed as the double pointwise limit of a sequence of continuous functions.

Aw she looks like an actual pedophile there

Also, something i'll add here is that even the betabuxxing in 30s is becoming something that only chadlites can do.

Can't even tell. Some people say its not that bad, it's all an exaggeration, etc

From my limited experience it is that bad
29yo, my semi normie friends who have had long term gfs in the past are all single swipping right on tinder to no avail, my slighly older cousins (30s) married down, an older cousin (40s) married looksmatch or even up years ago, pre online dating, and is divorced now

Most can actually get a gf, it's just the cost that is intolerable

yes. for some reason Chad started fucking our looksmatches and the value of vagina sky rocketed

What's the cost?
Fuck chads ngl

You have to punch four points down if you want the girl to actually like you. So if you're a 5/10 then you can land a 1/10 and she will actually feel lucky to be with you. If you're lower than a 5/10 then all women will be settling for you, unfortunately.

Chad isn't going for ugly women. What's happening is that mid-tier failed normies are going for the ugliest women in the world. Many men are looks maxing in the gym just to swoop in on morbidly obese women, not because they're attracted to them, but because they want to be treated well and actually desired

Attached: 1629160999891.jpg (720x643, 42.72K)

>Are incels right about anything
No.

cope harder, you'll never be normal

Attached: 1137d1a1bbf3c36d169b0cf6b79ff6b6.png (1079x511, 591.04K)

>What's the cost?
Stress, mental health issues from her constant demands and nagging because hypergamy by definition cannot be satisfied. She will always be looking for more. Also added to this her constant whining about trivial bullshit like what her friends or friend's friends or neighbours etc. did and how it's making her feeeeel terrible and how you can make her feeeeel better and so on.
It's never ending, relentless and tiresome just for occasional sex with her loose flaps that have already been blown out years ago by Chads.

Attached: m87udrkzeqq51.jpg (482x427, 60.77K)

i feel sorry for non gay/bi anons, really...

Attached: 19.png (666x433, 113.78K)

How easy do gay anons have it? Can I find a cute twink bf as an ugly guy?

It's not easy to find guy, but it's easier to keep him, or "her" if you like trans girl.
I doubt you can find a cute twink without looksmaxxing a bit, my face is a 5/10 and i found a cute femboy who likes to call me love.

If you're twink-ish yourself chances are you can find one for you

Attached: 1645595573788.jpg (2414x2514, 451.56K)

Imo Chad is a caricature that lacks nuance. It's well documented that men exhibit far higher levels of sexual jealousy than women, whereas women demonstrate more emotional jealousy. Hypergamy is also a very real phenomenon, but it tends to be based more on status than looks.

This is not to say that looks don't matter in men... they do- especially being taller than the woman and not being obese. However, even if you don't live up to women's collective ideal in terms of looks, remember that there isn't a single 30-year-old woman who lives up to men's. Women will still chase frumpy men who are famous or accomplished, even into old age.

Find someone insecure, a bit crazy, and depressed. They'll likely be alt and cute fat, while rapidly slimming down from not eating. That's what worked for me. Also don't be autistic.

Oh, i'm like a 4/10 but I have a really job and stuff. Do those things matter for twinks/femboys/trans girls? Or is it all looks and hobbies?
Idk about that my dude. I have money and come from some sort of wealthy family but still no bitches. "Status" I think just means musician I think whereas it probably encompassed wealth back in the 50s too
Most girls don't have low self esteem anymore. It's all a facade, I'd wager. Any woman can download tinder and inflate her ego in 5 minutes

>blown out years ago by Chads
for free no less

Yes and no. Reality is nuanced and you will never get this, because you never actually experienced it. Yes, most women only go foe chad and if you aren't you either zave to cut down on your own standards, maximise the shit out of your advantages and it might still not be enough. "Not be enough" not meaning incel, just having to settle for someone you are both not happy with. Not being truly wanted. Also, like said, you will get shit on a lot.

>Most girls don't have low self esteem anymore. It's all a facade, I'd wager. Any woman can download tinder and inflate her ego in 5 minutes

They unironically don't know this. And if they do, it's just frustrating for them. The average 5/10 telling a woman that she's beautiful is like if an african child walked up to you and said
>damn ur rich
If you don't respect the person complimenting you, it won't help your ego. No amount of cucks can sootze being rejected by the men she actually wants.

>status
A lot of status is also just confidence and not giving fucks. It shows that you get what you want, which is a good trait for someone who has to provide.

>Oh, i'm like a 4/10 but I have a really job and stuff. Do those things matter for twinks/femboys/trans girls? Or is it all looks and hobbies?

I've dated 3 guys and i can tell you, hobbies, personality and looks ARE the most important in any relationship, guys are a bit less judgmental though, your male looksmatch is not chad only unlike your female looksmatch. And remember that love and horniness can make your 5/10 twink bf be an absolute 10 in bed.

A job will help you but you two have to like each other, the guys i've dated are pretty much really close friends who i can act romantic with, especially my current boyfriend.

>Is it true that only chad can get a gf? Is it true that even the ugliest of women would never date their looksmatch anymore?

It's simultaneously true and not true depending on contingent factors in your immediate social group. That's why people can have such radically different outlooks on this.

It is *entirely true* that you can end up as a "leftover male" in the social environment you occupy, where for whatever reason ALL the average or above women you know or can reasonably encounter on any given day are either taken, or demanding Chad. But then at the same time some other guy in your city can be average-looking and ends up fucking some girl with whom he shares mutual friends because they smoke weed together occasionally.

Both of those sets of experiences can be valid at the same time, but it's entirely possible for you to never encounter the girl the other guy fucks. There may be absolutely no overlap in your social range with that guy - he encounters girls he can fuck, and you don't, even though most other things about you are equal. And you may have NO WAY to move into his social range, because people resist that unless it happens organically.

So you have these parallel existences where some guys live in a social world where it's still possible to date your looksmatch, and other guys dramatically and emphatically do NOT.

> I have money and come from some sort of wealthy family
There's your mistake. Women are attracted to the qualities that make a guy capable of being successful, not the money itself.

This is the issue when it comes to dating guys. I can be attracted to all sorts of girls but only one type of guy. Cute, skinny, fem and that's about it. I could never date my looksmatch male desu
I see what you're saying. I've never had friends or had luck with girls either so I guess its over for me

I've only really tried online dating so far (this is the dominant form of dating in society and is becoming more dominant every day) and the answer there is 100% yes.

If you're an average man you will get 1-2 likes per week on Tinder (and these likes are often bots). This means that it literally doesn't matter how much you lowers your standards. Even if you have literally no standards at all, it won't change the fact that there are basically no women will even give you a chance.

Even in one of the very rare situations where some 2/10 girl will match with you, what are the odds that she actually responds (she obviously won't message first)? What are the odds that the conversation leads to a date? What are the odds that the date leads to something more?

Right now most men go through college without have sex even a single time. Its not even because they're being rejected. Its because there isn't a single woman who will even give them the chance to be rejected.

Attached: 1567919563523.jpg (1242x949, 81.41K)