DUDE i just LOVE the quiet and contemplation of the covid pandemic...

DUDE i just LOVE the quiet and contemplation of the covid pandemic, it's so EPIC and makes me feel like i'm in one of my favorite NOIR FILMS. you should totally come on down to my wife's house, it's got DARK LEATHER FURNITURE and everything, we can pour a tumbler of scotch or three and get crazy discussing some philosophy or podcasts! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the whisky room- listen here, right, it's a ROOM where us MEN who do MAN STUFF can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it's also a HANGOUT like when we were kids, so we can talk awesome GUY THINGS, without dumb girls bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to take the plunge- literally -she's getting fucked deep tomorrow by a bull she met at the gym, that way I can save energy to spend more on myself and my HOBBIES. i'm fuckin CUUCKED man, i'm gonna SLAM this old fashioned and make another one!!!

Attached: 0293840598203498523452.png (1168x1062, 1.96M)

Your contempt for others isn't helping them be less like whatever you hate about them and it isn't making you feel better and it's sure making me feel worse. In summary, fuck off back to Any Forums with your culture war bullshit.

So you're a soijack if you like nice furniture?

wojak/soijack all of it is gay. not reading anything you're writing. including your faggot response

The whiskey room looks comfier than the other room. I would like that comfy lighting in my room.

>making your interior look nice is bad
Fuck off whitewall retard

>Your contempt for others
>fuck off back to Any Forums with your culture war bullshit
nice reading comprehension

Attached: 6bb32eaebfdd1e90d45f504da78ddaa4--collection-meme.jpg (236x190, 8.9K)

I don't even understand this one lol

Reads like someone said his room looks like shit in one of those robot room threads and he's been bubbling ever since

>making an interior look nice
>basing your whole identity on consumerism
>exchanging one flimsy conception of "masculinity" for another
It seemed clear you could do one without the others, but the absolute SEETHING shows I've struck a nerve lmao

What about that is a contradiction? If you want to spend post after post implying someone you don't like isn't manly enough, do it on a forum full of super studs like Any Forums. Here on Any Forums we know what it's like to be shamed for being "too effeminate."

*ahem*
You...will...never...be...a...woman lmao

Attached: how-men-live-meme-3-1545157409143.jpg (576x524, 34.45K)

>absolute SEETHING
First one maybe but the second post is just saying he likes the room. You're so blind with rage you're just taking shots at anything that moves now.

I hope this is some galaxy-brained trolling. Otherwise, do yourself and everyone a favor and get TOPPED

> it's got DARK LEATHER FURNITURE and everything, we can pour a tumbler of scotch or three and get crazy discussing some philosophy or podcasts! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the whisky room- listen here, right, it's a ROOM where us MEN who do MAN STUFF can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it's also a HANGOUT like when we were kids, so we can talk awesome GUY THINGS, without dumb girls bothering us.
that part is unironically based

>that framed big lebowski picture
there's a few things you could do to the bottom picture to make it look less tryhard. it's the interior design version of mcmansion

>n-n-no....you're seething
my lad, look at this assmad replies. These (You)s...aahhhhh

I mean I think it's obvious that most if not all soijack posts are trolls.

So because I don't want to see you complain about how weak leftist hipsters are, I'm somehow a galaxy-brained troll? Do you think it's normal to enjoy seeing you complain about hipsters? Do you really think people see soijaks and giggle with delight?

>it's also a HANGOUT like when we were kids, so we can talk awesome GUY THINGS, without dumb girls bothering us.
I don't think we need to have a special room to keep girls from bothering us, user

It's about the spirit

you extended too far there, user.
the ambiguity was fun before, but you've revealed yourself.

Your thread is lame, OP

>the ambiguity was fun before, but you've revealed yourself.
Learn to have a normal conversation with people. Not everyone is a next-level glownigger tranny bunkerchan troll because they don't enjoy seeing you trash hipsters ten years too late.