Who has zero chance of being rehired by the WWE under Hunter?

Who has zero chance of being rehired by the WWE under Hunter?

Attached: 40a907b4e503a0f1f95a1b1b476f0c56.png (808x694, 497K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_jznsvLbDBU
youtu.be/HpbNAEbk4JE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All the traitors who left NXT and signed with gAyEW.

nZo and Big Caz XL.

Funk

Now that I think about it Roman is probably fucked since Paul hates Dwayne

Bro if trips doesnt hire enzo AMORE and big CASS back he's a fucking tard bro for real.

Cass would actually be a decent signing tbf, he would need a character update though

Shit, does that mean we're going to get a Johnny Gargano 1000 day reign with every belt?

He holds grudges and Enzo said in interviews that triple h was his biggest hater and would tell him he was gonna get fired every week but then Vince would just push him harder

hunter only likes manlets who cant cut a promo

Nah probably Seth is going to get everything he ever dreamed of and Cody and Roman are going to job to him for the rest of their careers

This was from 3 years ago lol

And it’s never been more poignant than it is now

Did nZo's music change the world yet?

Fuck hunter the fucking cunt he ever come around here we'll show him how the game really is played capice how u doin

Pretty sure there's some long term under the surface hate between Haitch and Jericho.

Consensual penis

>runs from jelly nutella

>but then Vince would just push him harder
Literally didn't happen, everybody backstage hated this faggot and he caused the company money for singing a copyrighted song live. Roman was the one to boot him out

Based on the people he has been bringing back, anyone that might draw a penny.

He was all over the product up until his firing. Other than that I’m not recollecting events that I witnessed, I’m just saying what he said

He doesnt hate the rock i have no idea why people keep saying that like it's fact. It is literal headcanon just pulled out of your ass

>under the surface
Jericho has been very vocal about them never getting along.

youtu.be/_jznsvLbDBU
Zo still got it

Enzo still talks mad shit about Triple H even now, I doubt Triple H would wanna hire a guy like that.

I really dont think he holds grudges as much as people think. He is used to people talking shit about him. Warrior talked shit about him and Triple H was the one who kept trying to get Warrior to come back for the HoF. That was all his idea. Billy Gunn and Road Dogg talked huge amounts of shit about him and Triple H was the one who begged Vince to re-hire Road Dogg

Haitch has a big heart that almost failed because of all the love he gives his loser drug addicted friends

Only in the past when they were younger. They have got on fine since then. Triple H went on Jericho's podcast, and Jericho recorded a message for Triple H a couple of years ago

youtu.be/HpbNAEbk4JE

Attached: jericho-triple-h-696x392.jpg.optimal.jpg (626x390, 135.26K)