Why don't you just ask a girl out? It's easy as heck

Why don't you just ask a girl out? It's easy as heck.

Attached: 1645948102727.jpg (946x2048, 159.08K)

>i have a boyfriend
>i need to write more because my comment is not original

Man, this is going to conflict with all the women who say smiles and eye contact mean nothing.

>visible grease and dandruff
maybe she should hit the gym showers first before expecting anything

>Hey, would you like to go out and have my mom drive us somewhere for lunch? Afterward we can go to my room in my parents' house and I'll show you my Animal Crossing town

Attached: IMG_1078.jpg (2218x3083, 728.68K)

do you ever workout, retard?
shes just sweaty

>Make eye contact with girl

Attached: grimace.jpg (500x469, 166.61K)

The face of BRUH

she's wearing a mask so she shouldnt be approached. making eye contact tells a dude jack shit

tfw theres a cute girl that is always at the gym when I go and is always looking at me. I went with my mom last week and as we were leaving she even told me that she noticed she was looking at me and asked why i dont go talk to her. I just cant do it bros.

>Man, this is going to conflict with all the women who say smiles and eye contact mean nothing.

I gotta go with "mean nothing" here.

Smiles and eye contact have never meant anything when directed at me. I have a lifetime of evidence of that. Year after year after year.

I thought only chuds got sweaty

>be autist
>never make eye contact with anyone
Okay now what

Because for anyone that is not conventionally attractive it is not that easy

Dispatch from normie studies for you all:

This college guy behind me in line at the kebab place showed another guy his phone messages, he was like "look how little i had to say. she was great dude. Four messages, that's it, dude."

And he said, "Here's the magic words, look what i said: 'id chill with u', that's the magic words dude."

So there you are. Obviously, since I only overheard this, i dont know how it was written.

"id chill wit you"
"I'd chill with you"
"i'd chill wit u"

i think girls figured out "netflix and chill" meant no strings sex and it was a meme so you couldnt say it anymore. but "id chill with u" is more casual and coolguy.

why would you go to the gym with your mom wtf?

Cause he's underage, like the rest of Any Forums.

lol why not? Saves me gas. Theres a pool area she goes to swim and I work out.

She looks Jewish.
Only the idea of a really hot kikess is possible.
Why would anyone tolerate a kikess that wasn't top shelf.
Kikess' are the combination of the many shortcomings of the women found the am*rikkkan racial jungle

The ol' "eye contact means I want you to approach me and you're supposed to know somehow", I never get tired hearing about women's games, I don't know if they realize eye contact has a complete different meaning to men, or that no one but them can tell what they mean with their eye contact since they do it with everyone regardless, maybe they think that if they make eye contact while thinking about how they like you that we're somehow going to get that message telepathically, who knows.

Brother, I hate to tell you think but we really are a bunch of grown men who live with their parents, some of us don't even have licenses well into our late 20s.

>gym crush
This is why I stopped going to gyms and startedf home gyming. Im so sick of cuntoids usuong my temple of gains as a nightclub.

I thought that women didn't like when guys approached them at the gym.

results may vary

Attached: 1642095916406.jpg (640x640, 33.63K)