/r9gay/ - #1671

Below Despair Edition

Last Thread:

Attached: Below Despair.jpg (768x1027, 168.02K)

why doesnt anyone reply to the first post

below despair but also an erection

> i cant help but feel like i would disappoint him (manly, intuitive mechanic) if i acted like myself, knowing im not the son that my dad wanted. what makes it even worse is that all of his friends are proper lad types. i genuinely cant fit in with them, such a shame how everything worked out
I know that feel, I tried to talk to him some these past few years but when im around him I dont know what the fuck to do.

With my mom i can just bullshit about anything but with my dad he wants to talk about
>work
>you gonna get a wife? What about grandkids?
>when you getting a house?
>college?Vocation?
I cant just talk to him about shit and worst i cant trust him with anything personal. I have a stronger fatherly connection with some of the older guys on my labor job than i do with my actual dad. There has been alot of "scares" of him almost dying and each time I didnt even slightly care or sometimes i felt relief. Its fucked and hes not even done anything to deserve that reaction

Attached: crying-cute.gif (498x280, 294.06K)

I'm glad you did the thread OP I was gonna do gay astronauts this is much better

i am retiring the plushie user foxy persona because its retarded and no one likes me anymore

I'm still on the waitlist for a liver transplant.

Attached: 1645581809566.jpg (1700x2100, 276.46K)

plushie was ugly anyway good riddance

don't give up who you are just because of a mean user

no its fine he was getting tired anyways i still sleep with him though i love him
nigga drank too much sherry in his pewdiepie merch

that's not me.
I stopped drinking sherry don't like the taste anymore, been sober for 2 weeks now

you are not sherry nigger user???

holy shit, you never answer to these posts.. BUT user how did you discover you had liver failure?

i am saying this is not me it's some other alcoholic

congratulations user, that is how it starts your journey to a better life. but wait... there is still an user who needs a liver :(

this is a front for some kind of fucked up organ harvesting ring isn't it

exactly i try speaking to my friends about it but they just dont know how it feels when you feel no connection to your father, i have nothing to talk to him about, we dont even support the same football team
i kinda think we're actually really similar, we're both fairly quiet and reserved, and just let everyone around us do the talking. but this doesnt help when we're alone together. my mom will talk for days about mundane shit that nobody cares about, so thats fine, but with my dad we just do small talk and sit in silence
>when im around him I dont know what the fuck to do
and
>Its fucked and hes not even done anything to deserve that reaction
this describes everything perfectly and i dont know what the fuck to do or how to approach the situation. i feel like he secretly hates me because of it

you already said this before lying bitch

yes user meet me at an obscure hotel where we fuck and drink lots of alcohol with me unknowingly drinking water only to harvest your organs

I got really sick and exhausted and had to call an ambulance. After that it was down the rabbit hole.

Attached: 1642565248030.jpg (2088x2008, 1.2M)

My fucking neck hurts. I need a massage ;_;

how tall are you?

originalofag

okay but you have to top I'm not letting some bottom steal my kidneys

oh no :( i am sorry user, i hope you get a solution real quick.. how were the symptoms? what can you describe pretend I am doctor do not worry I will be patient

>exactly i try speaking to my friends about it but they just dont know how it feels when you feel no connection to your father, i have nothing to talk to him about, we dont even support the same football team

MHM
>i kinda think we're actually really similar, we're both fairly quiet and reserved, and just let everyone around us do the talking. but this doesnt help when we're alone together. my mom will talk for days about mundane shit that nobody cares about, so thats fine, but with my dad we just do small talk and sit in silence
> i feel like he secretly hates me because of it
Well at least i know other guys suffer this as well

Attached: EIyjFZaWkAIbzWV.jpg (300x345, 19.05K)

idk what youre supposed to do with this information user but i hope you and your dad magically gain some sort of bond :)

everything will fall in your lap and you don't have to do anything for it

lol i wish, ive been trying since i was a kid. Oh well maybe thats just how things need to be

you say this but i still havent won the lottery yet you stupid cunt

because it's not true nigger

why would you say it the you stupid cunt

yar har fiddle dee dee

this is how life should be for everyone all the time
suffering is a bad meme

do what you want because a pirate is free, you are a pirate

it really should not be like this