Give me one reason to give a shit

Everywhere I go and search, this whiteniggerism of a war being throw at my face. Why don't Ukraine just give up, what the worst if could happen, also Russia is richer, it's a win for Ukraine.

I am sick and tired of this retard white oogaa booga tribal wars, anywhere and everywhere.

Attached: 1646010520998.gif (900x661, 99.47K)

>I am sick and tired of this retard white oogaa booga tribal wars, anywhere and everywhere.

And it being broadcasted every corner of the world

.bump up nigga

Why are Ukraine's borders sacred and America's borders racist?
If it was non-white soldiers getting refuge in Ukraine media would be treating this differently

>If it was non-white soldiers getting refuge in Ukraine media would be treating this differently

This is Whtieniggerism at its finest. Killing each other over

>Oooga yo slava no pure tribe i amm kill you, craka

No more brother wars, desu.

Russians are Asiatic mongols they are not white.

probably going to end with a nuclear exhange some western cities might be destroyed but most nukes will be intercepted and in contrast Russia will be rendered and inhospitable wasteland.

>thinking anyone deserves to be under Russias control
Belarus is an even bigger shit hole and that's what awaits those who bow under Russia. Can't blame Ukrainians for fighting for a better life.
I find it cool instead that they fight. Not like Arabs or Kazakstan who just run away at the first sign of trouble.

>Kiling each other over
>South Sudan
>Literally anywhere in Africa

Lol

It is not a win for Ukraine, and it most certainly isn't a win for Russia. Even if they take Ukraine, they have to hold it. That's going to be extremely difficult.

This is on top of the rest of the world cutting them off. Putin really fucked himself here and I have no idea why. If he'd waited ten years the west would be a lot weaker.

>Oooga booga you no pure slava cracka, I must kill even doe my shit is a shithole too, oogga booga.

>It is not a win for Ukraine, and it most certainly isn't a win for Russia. Even if they take Ukraine, they have to hold it. That's going to be extremely difficult.

Nothing is gonna happen anyway. He is probably gonna snatch East Ukraine easy. Let them battle it out, I don't need to see this retard tribal shit 24/7.

>He is probably gonna snatch East Ukraine easy
Putin is already struggling. He can't devote his best weapons and manpower to this fight because he'll need it if NATO starts shit. He'll also need to hold Ukraine, so that'll require forces too.

Taking it is one thing. Holding it is another.

>Putin is already struggling. He can't devote his best weapons and manpower to this fight because he'll need it if NATO starts shit. He'll also need to hold Ukraine, so that'll require forces too.

East Ukraine is literally Russian ideology, as opposed to Western part which align more with western. He will take Eastern part calm down, and than try to take it again over years.

You don't understand how devastating western sanctions on Russia could be. They cannot afford civil unrest at home AND in Ukraine, and sanctions on top of guerilla warfare will spell disaster for Putin in the long run in the worst case scenario.

This is on top of a bunch of other countries joining NATO, which is a massive fucking disaster for Putin. Not only does he have to worry about Ukraine and civil unrest, NOW he has to worry about a bunch of other neighbouring countries joining NATO as well.

I really don't understand why he chose to invade now of all times. I'd always heard he was cunning.

>probably going to end with a nuclear exhange some western cities might be destroyed but most nukes will be intercepted and in contrast Russia will be rendered and inhospitable wasteland.

Over a tribal primitive Slava White war, the world had to bend over and suffer?

Oh no, the big bad NATO that got humiliated by Afghans with 30 year old rifles.

The world is uniting, if anything. Ukraine may suffer, Russia may suffer, and it may elect to have the world suffer as it proceeds with the nuclear option.

Whatever the case, geopolitics is tricky business. Currently Russia earns a lot of money from its gas exports, but it relies on pipelines that go through Ukraine for a large part of their profits. There are also large oil and shale deposits yet untapped that they could take advantage of. Taking Ukraine means taking that oil for themselves, and removing the tariffs they have to pay to transport it through Ukraine.

Crimea was invaded in 2014 because Ukraine started granting drilling licenses to companies like Shell and Exxon. If this were to happen, Russia's standing in Europe would weaken dramatically. Most of their bargaining power on the world stage comes from their large oil and natural gas reserves

Putin's not a retard for wanting to take Ukraine, but the way he's going about it is pretty fucking stupid.

NATO is a defensive organization. Other nations joining is bad for Putin because it gives him less bargaining power. Currently, several countries are looking to join NATO because they are afraid of future military action from Putin. This was extremely short-sighted.

Isolationism is a losing ideology for virtue signaling faggots. We have to start thinking globally.

>We have to start thinking globally

But... that is globalism (according to WN), so why are White nationalist cry over Ukrainians dying and want action against Russia.

>Putin really fucked himself here and I have no idea why.

Because the US has their weakest president and foreign policy in 50 years.

>give me one reason to give a shit
No in fact I don't give a shit either I haven't read the news since june last year and it has improved my life