Oneitis stories

itt post what happened with your oneitis

im blocked on the last place we had each other. idk when it happened

Attached: 1645553487943.png (680x680, 436.96K)

Travelling with her family, I'm looking through her bro's gf's insta stories.
We went out on some dates 2 years ago but I didn't attack. Sent her some needy messages she didn't even read for many months (no reply) and here I am thinking of messaging her next week when she's back from the trip.
I mean, it's been a long time. That shit gotta reset in her brain, right.

Rejected me, blocked me on all social media. Don't really give a fuck anymore I gave up on women

Attached: 3c75db9bbe8ea933fa2f79836f3bd1a3.jpg (800x790, 159.33K)

yo me too
rejected because they uad a partner for me :(( why did yours?

do you have any other means of contact?

meant *had

I got rejected because I was ugly and "liked me as a friend" even though she never initiated conversation etc etc. just cope to not tell me the truth

>Was my girlfriend
>We fall out
>Contacts me, years later
>Ends up blocking me, after a few months
Yep

i get scared that was the real reason because mine agreed to be friend too but then allegedly had a mental breakdown and cut me off. that all happened about a year and a half ago. they unblocked me on snapchat about a year ago but doubled down and said talking to me was self destructive, they felt too guilty, had fsmily issues, etc and wouldn't elaborate. it hurt so much. i knew them since middle school.

Just WhatsApp. I already finished the uni we attended, so no stumbling on each other on corridors.

We'll all get gf's one day user..... One day

Attached: 0771b8ff8d6997f465a2e4a95d36eb62.jpg (540x810, 92.33K)

>I mean, it's been a long time. That shit gotta reset in her brain, right.

That's not how this shit works user. Once that relationship is burned, it's burned for good.

But I had new tries with girls I drove to lose interest for me in the past.

I'm never had enough confidence to do anything. Some girl even asked me out once but I couldn't handle the responsibility.

She messaged me 4 years after ghosting me. I told her to fuck off.

anyone got the source for that beautiful picture without the frog?

nope, sorry user
original comment

She was my downstairs neighbor. Grew apart after middle school, haven't spoken to her in years outside of one false launch 4 years ago.

Good. Ghosters get the rope.

what is a false lunch?

sounds like a metaphor for throwing up

>responsibility
you don't have to immediately commit

she introduced me to her father on our first date

was it in a casual way?