Ywn have a cute white boyfriend to have mixed children with

>ywn have a cute white boyfriend to have mixed children with
why even live?

Attached: 19890111.jpg (736x736, 43.43K)

i don't want to bring anyone into this world

but i have a white husband that i will have mixed kids with

bitch bouzen he will leave for a white girl and you know it

YWNBABW orginiging

if he ever does ill post a pic of his decapitated head here lolz

Im already at the 1/4 tail end of being mixed and i dont want my children having 4/4 mixed genes and all the associated health problems. If they had to be mixed it would need to be with mid-west/eastern white grouped natives, and europeans since they were found to share the same genetics to minimize any of that. Even Asian is still closer than black is genetically. Id rather children not suffer that in this already shit reality.

You're literally fat

Black/white mixed children look like disgusting goblins

what else...can u degrade me some more...? :3 call me a whale or a pig plsss

I'm not sure I'll attempt dating a black girl again. Any time she'd get mad she would beat me.

>having children
no thanks, even if they weren't black that'd be a terrible idea

haha nigger you will never have a white bf lol ur so ugly

This. It makes me feel guilty whenever I find a white male attractive.

I was at the Canberra Show yesterday and you would not believe how many white men were walking around hand in hand with coloured women.
Mostly Asian women of course, myself included, but also Indian and black women.
I don't know what's gotten you so pessimistic OP, white men abandon their race like a burning building.
Literally be a horny single female at the next white guy you see and within two years you'll be walking down the aisle.

You'll end like this because you chase chad

Attached: 1644298498516.webm (482x854, 1.97M)

How badly were you beaten last time?
After she calms down, was she remorseful and gave you the best ever apology/abuse sex?

>friend says you'll meet him some day
I wouldn't be surprised if that friend was white. Loving husbands just fall on their laps even when the white woman is disgustingly fat.

Weird that you think me calling you fat is "degrading" you. You're literally fat.

She's not ugly and has nice boobs. If she's nice and not crazy like the average woman I'd marry her.

im horny now desu

you really need to check out some kevin samuels content
all of these women are hunting the 100k+ earning men, who have all these other positives about them. like being tall enough and not obese and all that.
kevin sam did the math and there's something like 8 million black american females trying to chase down the 100k american black men who make more than 6 figures for example
so many women take their man and relationship hostage with this bullshit assumption that they can just leave him and find a 'rich chad' they don't realize they'll just be pumped and dumped and then later trade up for a guy who makes +15% more money per year typically, as their best scenario.
still the men are terrified and bitch made because she can just go out and cheat and cause irreparable harm the relationship