DRAFT DODGING - HIGH IQ VERSION (poop + pee = no draft for me!)

In case of a draft, there's a method of dodging that doesn't fuck you over.
A lot of retards think they can get out of military service by claiming they hate niggers, Jews, faggots, or are disloyal to the US government. All this is going to do is get you sent to prison and to lose all of your gun rights. Or you'll just be used as cannon fodder.

However, there's a very high IQ way to get out of service. Ted Nugent did it, and it worked:
>A week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up... I was a walking, talking hunk of human poop... those guys in uniform couldn't believe the smell... they had a urine test and I couldn't piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud.

Yes, it's that simple.
You just have to PISS AND SHIT YOUR PANTS!
>Poop + pee = no draft for me!

You won't be imprisoned for treason, nor will you lose your gun rights!

They'll just give you a medical exemption:

>Medical Conditions That Can Keep You from Joining the Military
military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html
>f. Anorectal
>(2) Anal or rectal polyp, prolapse, stricture or INCONTINENCE...
>Urinary System
>c. Enuresis or INCONTINENCE OF URINE beyond age 12

That's all you need to do to avoid the draft, Champ. Just poop and pee your pants! Nobody likes a poopy-pants

Just remember this aphorism:
It's so easy, you can begin practicing now
Don't be a pussy incel

Attached: Z6ZDGCW[2].png (597x711, 119.49K)

Not from America but you guys know there are 100 times easier ways to get out of draft wihout embarrassing yourself

Just say that you'll blow your brains out the moment you get your hands on a rifle.

nice way to be put in prison and lose your 2nd amendment

elaborate. remember: draft dodging is a crime punishable by up to 5 years in prison and $250,000 fines

You can fuck the heart examination by just getting a small DC battery to copacitor setup

what happens when they catch you with the batteries?

I was going to call you a faggot at first but then I kept reading and saw the brilliance of it, it really is that simple.
If you're reading this and you're a coward, just shit and piss your pants like OP says, peepee poopoo is the way.

Attached: 1643230308012.png (455x677, 383.49K)

Pretty sure he just wanted to shitpost

find a better method to dodge the draft than:

Idk how the draft works. But if they do you can tell them your passionte in engineering so maybe you can get the back role as an arms rapairman or a technician

yeah, that's not how it works. they don't care what you want at all
but nobody likes a poopy pants

I will use the method I saw in a movie.
Dude just put peanut butter on his ass cheek.
When people ask him if he's sane he just put his hand in his pant, grab the peanut butter and shove his whole hand in his mouth.

Yeah. If you don't care about public image it is the best way. In Poland back when it was mandatory to go to the army the med scholl guys had a choice of staying in med scholl or doing military med school

>it is the best way
of course it is. it's mathematically proven

somewhat related, I skipped the mandatory military service in my country by threatening violence/mayhem. I went all out, saying I was gonna rape guys in the shower, bring drugs in, shoot the person who gives me a gun, break the other recruits necks in their sleep, etc.
Apparently they have to take threats like that serious to not get big doodoo on their hands, if it turns out I was serious. Maybe that or they just considered me too unstable and disobedient. Whatever it was, it worked.
If any law enforcement entities read this I can assure you my post is an original work of fiction. I'm incapable of violence/mayhem and choose the way of the fren

Attached: 1622357286716.jpg (576x768, 107.18K)

im too obese to be sent into combat,
unhealthy eating my ass

Probably taking ADHD meds

>taking ADHD meds
not everyone can just be prescribed amphetamine
also, they're not going to prevent you from going to war because of that

this will get you labelled a terrorist

maybe I could start using a trip and just post as I normally do but then show them like a weeks worth of my post history. they would stay far away from a twisted cycle path like me

I'm already diagnosed as autistic so turning up covered in shit will be an easy sell.

Didn't happen.
Its not mandatory here and I wanted to go but my parents didn't want me to go to the military.
This is 3 years ago. Maybe somebody won't start another War after seeing Putin war.
Very embarressing so far.

>lose all of your gun rights
Rights don't give me guns, guns give me rights.