Happen to wake up as a Russian

>happen to wake up as a Russian
>see this notification
>realise that I'll be claimed as a brute and outcast by the whole world for the near decade
fucking this rng

Attached: Безымянный.jpg (515x298, 26.6K)

I don't think Russians are bad, they're just as stupid as the rest of the world actually. So yeah, the whole world is bad, not just you.

All, and I mean all, Slavic men are based and bro tier. Your women are disgusting soulless money grubbing cunts though.

Boo hoo hoo
Every group in history even if they were not a minority had to deal with negative stereotypes. Cope with it because nobody in this planet will see you for YOU

you failed in not hanging Putin and company from a lamppost 20 years ago. (much like America failed with not doing the same for its political and military leaders)

Anyone that isn't a smooth brain would ask how you feel about said "war" before judging.
There are lots of russian citizens against it/ dont agree with it.

I'm pretty pissed with russia right now. Don't take it personally.

Slav women are more hypergamous and hateful than westoid women. Jfl @ western incels who think they'll find any success here when women are 10x more superficial

Rebuild the empire and you will write it as the good guys ;)

I'm black, and I've learned that even if black people act like angels, whites will still hate us simply because we're black and don't look like them. Even when blacks were subservient, church going, well dressed and respectable folks with stable two parent family units like back in the 1940s, whites still harassed and demonized us.

It's the exact same with Russia. For the last 70 years Russia has been demonized with Cold War propaganda. The way I see it, Russia is saying if you want to paint us as the bad guys, fine, we'll be the bad guys. There's no incentive to be good when the whole world hates you for existing anyway.

Goodness is its own reward.
That's something alot of your people don't understand.

Lol no, being good doesn't mean shit when everyone hates you anyway, that's the equivalent of gaslighting incels and telling them to just be nice to girls, that will get them laid. It's a pile of garbage.

You're not a good person at all, just another virtue signalling racist piece of shit.

Yeah. Didn't think you'd understand what I meant. Just raise them hackles boy, much good will it do for you.

big true. time to embrace our identity as the villains.

Attached: tumblr_99f06a46a57d89f4776421b8acc5af2b_a84c103b_1280.gif (900x775, 1.72M)

Every minority needs to get this through their skull. Being good is, well, good
But it will never earn you love and acceptance

Yeah just as I thought. Not a good person, just another patronizing racist piece of shit with a smug do-gooder complex. Yawn.

If you want headpats and rewards for being morally, that's on you. Not me.

whites aren't capable of altruism or empathy. everything 'good' you do is virtue signalling. if you were really a good, altruistic people, you wouldn't be responsible for the most wars, invasions, rapes and murders in history. whites murdered twice as many people in WW2 alone, than the mongols did in their 200 year reign. says it all really.

That has nothing to do with what I said lmao. You're not a good person. That's it.

pick up a book and actually read some history before you talk shit. start around 5000 bc and work your way up.
If, at the end of it, you still think white people are the most barbaric, I will be surprised.

I've read plenty of history about the conquistadors, French occupation of Africa, Vietnam, both world wars etc etc. Whites are a goddamn brutal race.

Naah most people won't hate you for being russian, but be prepared to answer a lot of "did you support Putin" questions. So many ukrainians even admit they understand that its not russian people, but few schizophrenic oligarchs at the top that are making this mess.

Idk, user has pretty good ideas. You on other hand do seem to have morality and anger issues.

I've already heard about the cases of prejudices towards Russians, like boycotting Russian students at schools or universities, not sure if those were fakes
Also, I work in customer service and yesterday got a random call from a foreign number, the guy on the phone blaimed me for waging the war and attacking Ukraine, and then hung up. It must've been an prank call or an impulsive call for whatevers, but it really makes me wonder whether people differentiate between the citizens' and oligarchs' volition

yeah me too

it seems a bit futile and will probably take the lives of the majority of population without any guarantee to change anything for the best

>The way I see it, Russia is saying if you want to paint us as the bad guys
well, I'd say that even the Russians don't know what the government wants to say with its actions, it's such a massive mess and self-destruction, fuck these corrupted geezers

Attached: 91267119_p13_master1200.jpg (807x1200, 477.86K)

Lets recap.
You were complaining and bitching that you might as well be an asshole because of something that never happened to you, 80 years ago. I basically shit on black people who deviated from the path of righteousness, and you got triggered by it. Because you're even more racist than me. And I'm willing to bet a truculent piece of shit as well.
Now go suck some russian dick, like you've been thirsting for all day.

what irks me most, is how whites simultaneously try to paint themselves as angels while committing war crimes and foreign terrorism. no other race claims to be pure, innocent and altruistic like that.

Oh? Keep reading.

You're confusing the everyday man with the government.
Don't worry, it happens alot.

See, you're not a good person at all. Showing your true colors. Thanks for proving my point kek.

Anyone who calls themselves an empath, a good person, a giver, etc is always a raging narcissist and should be avoided at all costs.

I don't really care about blacks one way or the other, but these days I will go out of my way to avoid them simply because I don't want to take the chance that a black dude riled up by propaganda suddenly decides that it's time to ruin my shit for being white. The divide and conquer bullshit has worked too well.

>Idk, user has pretty good ideas. You on other hand do seem to have morality and anger issues
More gaslighting. The conclusion is that being a minority is being unlovable. Since as you said morality has nothing do with it. Rage and resentment are a natural conclusion i.e. incels

The everyday man knowingly votes for politicians who implement these terroristic policies. The everyday man fights in wars and enforces this terrorism on a ground level. Your chickens are coming home to roost. It's about time.

>people on Any Forums claiming to be good people
ohnononononono

just say you're from Ukraine sweaty ;)

I think you're labouring under a misapprehension.
I said GOODNESS IS ITS OWN REWARD. Do you disagree with that statement?

Are you american? then you voted for them too, dumbass.
I'm a fucking leaf, we don't do wars, we do spying through diplomacy. Or at least we used to.

This. You will never be loveable if you're black, Russian, an incel or anything else that goes against the retarded, arbitrary moral standard of righteousness, even if you act like an angel. The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down just to feel warmth.

Attached: quote-i-remembered-the-line-from-the-hindu-scripture-the-bhagavad-gita-now-i-am-become-death-j-robert-oppenheimer-78-93-12.jpg (850x400, 77.95K)

>he thinks voting matters
lmao evolve, nigger

Attached: Game of Drones.jpg (1024x1434, 143.08K)