I saw it on another thread...

I saw it on another thread . Is it true that women have baby clocks/alarm that make them go crazy and depressed if they dont have a baby before 30? I am just 18, but im worried a bit because i feel like itll take a year or two for me to improve before i can look for a guy to marry and what if its too late?

Attached: DE20322D-1533-4F9F-BF3E-0C798C679EBB.jpg (780x635, 151.2K)

as a woman who's almost 30 this is completely true, it's over for me but save yourself while you can

Attached: D974AD37-FBFB-4B25-A82C-9B87116A7494.jpg (1536x2048, 356.79K)

>I am just 18
You've already hit the wall

oh jeez., why couldnt you have kids before or did you just not want them, and you realized everything too late? Maybe you still have time.

lol oh well i look 14 in maybe a good or bad way

long story short i wasted my youth edating guys who weren't serious then finally got a serious relationship, it started out as edating of course but we actually met up but then he realised he wasn't the marriage type and now i'm kinda in a phase where i love holding babies at church but the thought of trying to date anyone again terrifies me and i don't know if i could ever try again so i doubt it

when looking for a man don't fool around, serious inquiries only, any suspicions he's not gonna be committed to you and your kids get out before it's too late that's the advice i hate, you're young, find a man who will cherish you and who you can grow old with

I understand edating, im too socially retarded for an irl relationship right now. it just seems like guys my age arent serious at all but they can afford to wait a bit before settling down. i would marry an older guy but they are pretty scary honestly. ive always loved babies i really want kids in the future. im so sorry user, id be really sad too. I dont plan on doing any casual relation ship things but i am afraid of committing to a guy and then finding out he isnt serious about me. or getting cheated on and stuff. Thank you for the advice user

Yes but it's just biological and it goes away. For me as a man the psychological suffering is much worse because I'm 5'6 and I can't have kids because they will be manlets, and because no woman will want kids with me anyway.

Lol no sounds fake and gay like something incels would make up to pretend like they know shit

t. boomer femanon

It's true, that's the basis of the Wall. A based retard I had for a teacher in highschool told us that her wife was losing her mind for having trouble to have a first baby.

Here's my prayer for the thread.

Attached: tomokoprays.png (441x454, 39.07K)

I didnt know males would get that too, how old are you user? Im sorry youre suffering. Im the same height as you and I wouldnt care if I really liked you, and, if you ever do have kids they might end up taller because of what they eat and stuff like that. I would hug you if i could tjo.

oh, if it was a fake thing made up by incels it would actually make more sense but i have no idea i still want kids. How old are you by the way?

Thanks.. I'm 22 but I'm a KHV.
I like to fantasize about having a son, helping him learn things, being a role model for him, etc, but knowing that he'd be short and he'd have to go through the same bullshit breaks my heart, I just can't do that to anyone. Like imagine he comes to me asking why everyone picks on him in particular, or why girls like everyone but him? It's brutal, I don't want the kid to go through that.

>I didnt know males would get that too
as a manperson myself I can confidently say we are NOT thinking about children, but in fact the only thing on our mind is putting our penises inside a warm sucking vagina

Attached: 9 42089842858856208.png (411x500, 402.95K)

biological clock is not something made up by incels, retard. This goes back in literature for 100s of years.

okay now this is ridiculous lol, i'm 5'6 and would absolutely date a guy my height, it's kinda cute actually
do you know how many girls drool over levi from attack on titan who is 5'2?
bruno mars is 5'5, daniel radcliffe is 5'5, tom cruise is 5'7.. the list goes on. you're fine. a woman should want you for your ability to provide, protect, and love her not just cause you're a certain height lol.

get off r9k and don't take anything anyone says here seriously ever, focus on your real life if you want kids do not let 4chin users who've never talked to a real woman in their lives dictate who, how, or when you do that.

I'll knock you up if you want

oh no. Im so sorry, i used to think like this too because i thought i was really ugly and it did hurt a lot, i wanted to die lmao. Im sure your son would be a little taller but i hate imagining a child asking those types of question. It really does hurt. People suck so much

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS YOU NEED A HUSBAND

>i feel like itll take a year or two for me to improve before i can look for a guy to marry and what if its too late?
Just start looking now, if you make a honest effort to improve anyone worth marrying will notice it. Depending on your location I'd give you a chance myself.

sir you are in the ladies tea room

How do you know he will be short? My father is 5'7" and I'm 6'2" lmao. None of you idiots understand how genetics work. The women that come to this board are just as stupid as you too.

>he thinks thats his father
oh ho hoe

what are the names of said literature I am curious now (if you know)

yeah me too and being on eye level is attractive. i agree with all of what you said.

Im trying to but I keep coming back to this board when I feel like shit and wanna relate to people or when im lonely i guess. I just shitpost, but the stuff i here affects me negatively

oh i know that!