Reminder that the "appeal to nature" isn't a fallacy, it's the objective truth. Natural law is real...

Reminder that the "appeal to nature" isn't a fallacy, it's the objective truth. Natural law is real, anyone asking for proof is an NPC bot with no humanity. Imagine thinking you know better than Nature, the very thing that created you and sustains you.

Attached: heracles.jpg (2300x4025, 1.76M)

Nature gave me a massive dick.
Women love my massive dick.
Nature is why women feel more pleasure when I put my massive dick in them and stretch them out.

Thank you nature.

Yes, normalfags don't get that the classical notions of goodness come from a preset natural order

Proof?
Nature is weak and ugly.

Bobody gives a fuck, you're a pretentious faggot, kill yourself

Even as a Greek I never understood why ancient Greek statues of naked adult muscular men have baby sized dicks.

*feeds OP parasite riddled, lead infused meat*

It's a part of nature and it was in my nature to feed you it

It represents the control of the spirit over one's passions which is something alien to our ubercoomer era

>doesn't question nature and everything else around him
OP, YOU are the npc

You say that about same people that were taking part at Olympic games totally naked

Nike's gear didn't exist and it was the efficient way to do it, same with swimming and fishing in some cultures

Exactly. That's why all these "White advocate" people are pathetic. Whites are dying out through their own birthrates and decisions. Natural selection, let them go and the world will heal

That is a normal dick, they believed that small dicks were a sign of intelligence so the statue embodying the perfect physique while having a small penis which implies wisdom and knowledge makes them the ultimate man in the eyes of men.
If your pens is bigger than those Romans and Greek statues then your ancestors bred with savages, just so you're made aware.

>the very thing that created you and sustains you
this literally makes you an npc. the world is a framework and living your life by the rules that are embedded in this framework makes you no different than the npcs embedded into games that live their lives by those rules. what you are saying is that the only way to live your life is by the script that nature provides to you.
there's no need to question anything around you, it just is and you just are. no personal autonomy.

Try to stop eating or sleeping then le rebel youngshit

you don't need to eat, and you don't need to sleep. you're still fucking plugged in lmfao.

I don't care about imaginary concepts, especially when such imaginary concepts aren't even closely followed by their own adherents. You exist because of civilisation as well.

Ok morpheus, go chop your dick like "Lana"

The fallacy is not thinking nature knows best the fallacy will always lie in what we assume is natural vs unnatural to begin with. Nature is literally everything, how could we possibly determine whether or not something is natural? How could anyone claim to have any experience with something that is beyond nature, or unnatural? How can something even exist in the universe if it is not a natural occurrence?
For example you might hear that homosexuality is wrong because it is unnatural. That might seem right because heterosexuality is assumed to be the default, but in actuality most mammals are driven by instinct and homosexual behavior is a fairly random manifestation of just that, so there is no way it can not be natural. There's truly no reason to make an assumption about what behavior is natural and unnatural a priori, hence the fallacy. Literally everything obeys natural law, none of us have any experience with anything that doesn't.
The other end of this being that supporting something by claiming that it is natural is a TAUTOLOGY. There's nothing more natural about herbal tea than refined plutonium, for example, as both are subject to the laws of physics and nature. What is often labeled by people as "natural" is simply an illusion. OP, name one thing that you have experience with, which you consider unnatural.

The basis of an unnatural act are part of nature e.g. a penis and an annus in the case of gays, but what makes it unnatural is that those elements are used in an act that goes against their purpose or function (telos), e.g. the sperm is spilled in an organ essentially infertile and the anus is receiving useless fluids instead of pushing them out as it should.

This
Sometimes I forget how lucky I am