Just turned 24 this week and im still a virgin. is it over for me?

just turned 24 this week and im still a virgin. is it over for me?

Attached: DkL0vR2VsAAYoTc.jpg (720x719, 48.16K)

Another 24 yo. Happy birthday . no you have 6 more years to waste

25 and I ask the same question. Dw user.

What was the best year of your life?

Attached: 1645039941204m.jpg (639x1024, 71.49K)

It's the upper limit before you start getting radicalised into being inhuman by the internet
Historically, no, pretty normal age for first marriage

27 hugless, kissless virgin here
I dont even care anymore

Attached: 1645645332692.jpg (750x853, 84.28K)

If you got 0 attention from women? Yes. If you got 0 attention in high school and college where people are in constant contact then how do you expect to find a woman after college? Online dating? Good luck If you aren't 6ft tall, make less than 6 figures and bald.

Ya, if you don't already have the magnetism then it starts getting hard after schooling.
I'd recommend going outside and unplugging yourself from the tube, that or committing and to start building your gun collection.

Lol how do you get to be that age without having sex even once? Like, it's not hard at all. I can't imagine what you guys are doing wrong.

I just never approached women

Huh. Maybe you should do that.

not him but the idea of getting rejected is mortally terrifying to me. plus what if i fuck up the delivery and i come off as a creep or something

>what if i fuck up the delivery and i come off as a creep or something
You will. I've had sex lots of times, but in the early stages, I was legitimately taking cute girls into dark alleys and telling them that they were pretty. I have a feeling you won't make nearly as many mistakes as I made, and I turned out totally fine.

Bait. Ignore it.

These posts HAVE to be bait

In the off chance this nigga's serious, it's hard when you're ugly and balding and live with your parents at 30 and have no social circle and can't hold a conversation

I am 72 years old, and still a virgin. I feel better than ever. Women are a meme.

Attached: 1633832756765.jpg (777x943, 91.78K)

Of course not. It is only just beginning.

Attached: i guess.jpg (719x798, 79.02K)

yeah, sorry fellow 1998 bro

when I was 23, still youthful felt like I had time to waste however I was becoming wiser and had enough life experience to know what i wanted from life and how to enjoy myself. My social circle expanded drastically from 22-27 however there are pros and cons that come with that. I'm 33 and I've been sober for the last three years which means I've alienated a lot of old friends who don't want to hangout with the sober guy and still wanna party like they're in college. These last three years have been great though because I have really come into my own and enjoyed becoming the person that I am. Mid-late 20s basically means you're on the cusp of youth and actual adulthood however you have the wisdom of your age to get more out of life if you just put in more. Tbh my teen years were fun but far from great, I peaked in my mid 20s in terms of enjoyment and fun. Now, I feel like I am at a peak of my sense of self and self-actualization, life is completely different to how it was in my adolescence and young adulthood but it's a different kind of satisfaction. Meaningful slow-burn that's gradual rather than rapid constant short-term joy.

I don't understand. It takes more effort to go out and have sex than to not

Do you live in an urban area? If so, hop on DoubleList and fuck random sluts in your area.

Attached: 1607382504070.jpg (750x731, 125.45K)

I'm a level 35 wizard. It's over.

Attached: only darkness now.png (449x548, 109K)