I'm a retarded Croat ask me shit

I'm a retarded Croat ask me shit

Attached: 52361112.png (251x259, 48.71K)

I'm like 1/4 croatian amerimutt. My grandfather was croatian. He never accomplished anything except he won a beard contest in the early 20th century, then he died of lung cancer when my dad was around 10 years old. Because he worked in a steel mill and smoked a ton on top of that.
There is no connection to croatia in my family anymore as my father doesn't speak croatian and he has no interest in visiting croatia.

Is the language hard to speak? Is it worth living there? Or do you think I would put up with the same bullshit there as in the United States. Don't want to add to another country's incel population.

what are some classic croatian foods
whether your fav or the most popular for tourists etc i dont care

Honestly, I think you'd be better of here. The leftie propaganda constant bullshit is unavoidable in the United States - and we're pretty much still kinda conservative here. And if you got your burgerland pay and money, you could live more than comfy here depending on where you go.

As for the language, it's not easy especially for foreigners, however not impossible if you're really into it.

Forgive me for not being to answer the first question, I can't remember any food specific for my country.

I like potatoes. Baked or french fries, I can eat a shit ton.

What Croats think about Latin America

user, I know Serbians have sarma

Generally, nothing much. Neutral.

I'd actually love to go. It's my fantasy to live somewhere in the Caribbean, but I'd love to visit Peru for the sake of trying Ayahuasca.

Fuck them
originalolo post

Attached: 1607669815792s.jpg (122x125, 2.57K)

Ah, I guess we are not that interesting lol
Do you like football?

Watching, yes.
Playing, not a chance.

We're kinda only familliar to the world because of football - so yeah lmao.

2018 WC, fucking french...

What is your cock size?

Small. Next.

i was upset about that too, OP
t. BritAnon

Attached: sad.jpg (753x1024, 130.58K)

Everyone knows Modric lol
I was rooting for Croatia user...

Can I ask you another thing? Say something in Croatian

For the first part, thank you.

For the second, drago mi je da je netko upoznat s postojanjem ove usrane drzave.

I'm glad someone is familiar with the existence of this shit country.

But at least Modric won ballon d'or, so there is that
I only know Croatia existed because of some croatian guy I knew lel

did you genocide serbisa or was it the other way around

what would be like for an American to live work there? there's someone in my life i want to be with.

were you in simp city?

Why are you people such bastards and hate based Serbs?