List of reasons people say it's wrong to have sex with your sister

List of reasons people say it's wrong to have sex with your sister.

1) Babies from incest have more problems
No one said anything about having babies

2) You grew up too close so it's weird
You would think it's cute if childhood next door neighbors who played every day got together.

3) Religious texts forbid it
lol

There's literally nothing wrong with having sex with your sister or any other family member for that matter. It's a hold over from when they had to prevent incest babies.

And yes, I am in love with my cousin. And yes, I will have sex with her.

Attached: arrested-development-season-2-18-righteous-brothers-george-michael-maeby-kiss-michael-cera-alia-shawcat.jpg (600x430, 43.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iranicaonline.org/articles/marriage-next-of-kin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based. Just try not to knock her up unless you want to have to raise retarded, deformed golem for 18 years of your life.

Having sex deliberately to not have babies is immoral

You have a source for that friendo?

The genetic issues from cousins have babies is overstated. It's super low risk.
A woman having a child at 30 is the same risks as a woman having a child at 25 with their cousin.

The peenus exists for that. Now you will tell me that the anus doesn't exist for shitting.

If penises aren't for fun, why does it feel so good to stick my dick in a vagina?

It feels good so breeding doesn't feel like a chore to do. Same with eating. Not because that's the only point.

That's fucking stupid. If you want a kid, just take a few minutes and dump some sperm in a girl. Who the hell would want to have a kid but not take 5 minutes out of their day to jizz?

Not my fault you see it in a mechanic way and don't have a breedable cousin like mine.

There literally isn't from a purely stoic point of view
The main objection I have is fucking up familial relations, families are usually strictly platonic and not romantic or sexual bar the mom and dad, but when other people start banging it messes up the dynamic

>1) Babies from incest have more problems
False. Inbreeding over multiple generations is literally how you eliminate any dangerous recessive genes from your family's gene pool.
>2) You grew up too close so it's weird
Having intimate relationship with strangers is what's weird. Nobody can love each other way closely related family members can.
>3) Religious texts forbid it
iranicaonline.org/articles/marriage-next-of-kin
In Zoroastrian Middle Persian (Pahlavi) texts, the term xwedodah is said to refer to marital unions of father and daughter, mother and son, or brother and sister (next-of-kin or close-kin marriage, nuclear family incest), and to be one of the most pious actions possible.

Attached: 1490208761053.png (602x938, 852.34K)

based, but your image is disgusting and you should refrain from posting this or similar photos in the future.

Ummm /trash/ is that way.

Are you jealous you have ugly family members none of whom are worth banging? Not by problem your family has shit genetics. Who is the hottest person in your family? Probably a 6/10 lmao.

>none of whom are worth banging
This is an insult that third world was use
>Who is the hottest person in your family?
Me.

>Me.
I knew it. All uggos.

>Inbreeding over multiple generations is literally how you eliminate any dangerous recessive genes from your family's gene pool.
kek tell that to Charles of Spain.

I'm not exactly paying attention to how attractive or unattractive my family members are, but my parents we're fairly decent looking when they were younger. My grandpa but my dad's side was a chad back in his day. But all that aside I recommend you see a therapist about this, wanting to have sex with your family members is not healthy or at all sane.

His sister was perfectly healthy and shared most of her genes with him.

Tell that to the rest of the habsburgs

Attached: a6EA9re_700b.jpg (700x700, 75.38K)

I'd avoid those problem by not breeding with distant relatives and only fucking the ones closest to me.

Attached: Ptolemaic inbreeding.jpg (837x345, 56.92K)