cant imagine calling someone who is forced to be nice to you
I'd want to kill myself even more after the call

Suicidal worker who answers suicide hotline calls would be a good bit

voca.ro/14BUEAm5aZ6P

Were you gone for a while? I remember you from early last year

i come back in phases

Same, welcome back

you too my friend

What are suicide hotline calls like? What do they say to you? I'm really curious

yeah it was pretty cringe. could tell it was entirely disingenuous

appreciate it vocaroo user. you are the father figure i wish i had

basically sucked, i could tell she didn't want to talk to me, and then when i tried hanging up she threatened to send police to my house. i have to answer their call-back in 3 hours or they're sending police to my house to do a wellness check on me. i fucking hate my life and wish i had just hung myself already

>i have to answer their call-back in 3 hours or they're sending police to my house to do a wellness check
Jesus Christ. Thanks for the heads up to never call them. Why did you call?

Attached: me.jpg (331x381, 18.14K)

They can't say fuck all but worthless crap to you anyway like " oh geez that must be tough."

Everytime I hear some normie suggest anyone call that shit like a parrot I want to punch that fucker in the face. It's entire purpose is to make normies feel good about society. But it's actually terrible because their help is so awful it will make people not even bother trying next time they need help. So instead of at least breaking down and trying treatment people just die instead but who cares about that when some virtue signaling shit pile can feel good About themselves on quora

It sounds like the kind of thing I'd get cringe flashbacks over. Just try to not feel bad about it, it's not your fault. Suicide hotlines get touted everywhere and you just got memed into calling during a moment where you were having a rough time.

>Why did you call?
well, why does anyone call a suicide hotline? kek

couldnt have said it any better, its an entire psyop for normies to feel better about themselves because "le helping suicidal people!!1!!"

i dont think i said anything cringy, i didnt even really speak much. it was mostly her going on a speech that she's probably told the last 200 people before me about "you aren't crazy, you're just depressed! depression is a chemical brain imbalance! you should see a doctor and be medicated!"

im so fucking tired and i have to stay up for another 2.5 hours. my head hurts from crying so much

well clearly it worked

The cops are going to come and arrest you now

I can't get over that the suicide hotline is basically an extension of the police that is too good
>well, why does anyone call a suicide hotline? kek
Well, yea but it was your first time calling, right? What pushed you over the line? If you want to talk about it, I'll be here. "Chemical imbalance" is also too good

I wish tou would have even a modircrum even smidgeon of balls and just kill yourself FUCK you I'd happily fuck any woman in your life and take all your money I fucking hate you i really do you don't deserve to live

>call suicide hotline
>cops come to your house and shoot you
america is a funny place

they either do that or kidnap you when your bitch room mate lets them inside and you end up stuck in a looney bin for two weeks where they try to force you to take jew anti depression drugs

then you get a $10k bill

get rid of your cat it's making you suicidal