Pffffthahahaha, moids just can't stop losing

Pffffthahahaha, moids just can't stop losing

Attached: 1645812864258.png (726x554, 481.29K)

What a sexist nation

dox everyone who uses the word "moid" so we can target and rape them after the power goes out in 2023 and what's left of the police goes full road warrior
this is altruistic rape

Attached: A7439-13.jpg (640x480, 34.2K)

>abandoned by the west
>abandoned by NATO
>women are allowed to leave
>you're forced to fight no matter what
>the enemy forces outnumber and outgun you twenty to one
>even if some miracle occurs and you hold your ground the women will not return and you will end up in a nation with millions of excess males

Attached: 1643912427078.jpg (600x621, 41.91K)

Ukraine has Russia. Zelenskyy and Putin are bros.

Yes, my conspiracy theory is that Ukraine is Russia. Big, I know.

What happened to gender equality?

Never existed in post-communism Eastern Europe. Soviet Ukraine would unironically have forced both men and women to fight.

Never happened, these shitholes are especially harsh on males and females have even more privileges than they have in the west.

It really goes to show how little of a shit the west gives about men. They're perfectly happy to males die. Just imagine if women were being forced to go to war for Ukraine. NATO and the EU would be losing their shit

I guess traps are exempt. Maybe that is the correct path after all

This actually pisses me off.
Incels are literally being genocided rn

A nurse hid and shivered, as the army axed her door. Linking arms, drinking orders, urinating on the floor. Split the milk, split a hymen, take 'em wicked, make 'em sore. 'Cause it's break day, the brakes failed!

Disgusting. This is the country they want us to protect? Let Russia have them. Bunch of King Davids.

s-s-s-s-shut your f-f-f-f-fucking mouth bitch i will kill you.

Not incels, men with wives and family.

If Ukrainian men had something to protect they wouldn't need to pull dudes off buses you fucking tranny kys.

Cope and seethe incel, you will be drafted and we will just chill at home as usual hahaha. Enjoy getting rekt

k-k-k-k-kill yourself.
fucking stupid w-w-w-w-w-w-woman.

It's bad. I agree with this. It's the traditional male role. Men should be forced into war and women should be forced under the man as absolute head of the household. Fuck feminism AND fuck MGTOW egalitarian bullshit.

>Men should be forced into war
Why? Most of us will be unwilling combatants who will go rogue or surrender at the first chance and spill the beans to the enemy about positions and shit.
Only men with families should fight, if you're an unwanted male then society has no right to make demands of you and if they do, they will most certainly not get their money's worth.

>Why?
Because unwanted males like us are giving nothing back to society. If normal men who can actually breed with women and contribute to the next generation existing have to fight then people who have literally no value to anyone (which is why they can't breed) should go and fight too. And what you say isn't true. I definitely wouldn't turn traitor like that if I was Ukrainian. I love my country. Why would I betray a country that gives me free money in spite of being useless and unloveable? I owe it to my country to at least be cannon fodder in repayment for all the fun and lazy times I've had being a NEET.

Fem*le hands wrote this post.

>Why would I betray a country that gives me free money
Mine doesn't, I live off of my mom and my crypto gains, from which I'm forced to pay taxes to the society which rejected me.