Is it me or has Any Forums drastically slowed down since ww3 was announced...

Is it me or has Any Forums drastically slowed down since ww3 was announced? Threads used to be purged in about 60-90 minutes, now they're taking 180-210 minutes. Are young neets having anxiety about the very real possibility of getting drafted? What explains the decreased posting rate besides the absolute state of this board?

Attached: 1645593716880.jpg (614x900, 123.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4stats.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not interested in that thing, but I am interested in the series of events that made her look that fucked up

i guess we had a ton of russian and ukranian posters because i've noticed the same, especially at night where the board will only get 2-3 replies in the span of 10 minutes. alternatively everyone is probably just heading to Any Forums to check out whats going on

shit, I came here to distract myself from ww3, I have a feeling I won't make it through it. I'm American and don't qualify for the draft, am I good?

It has been slow for several weeks if not the past year.

Truth is I've been too busy fucking my sister. She's convinced the world's about to end and spread he legs for me to lose my virginity and we've been at it like rabits for the last two days.

>possibility of getting drafted
Dude it's 100% coming
And even if they are spared that you are going to see
>serious withdraws to welfare systems
>30% spike in all gas and food
>resource curfews

So they might have more important things to do than shitpost

Attached: 1456697645523.jpg (1200x1352, 196.92K)

TWO things are happening right now that is occupying people's attention faggot. Elden Ring and WW3.

Idk but she cute

Attached: 1645596406630.jpg (466x960, 46.66K)

The troll farms disappeared overnight. We spent years blaming Any Forums's bots and shills on the Jews, but it turns out it was the Russians all along. It's just that easy to fool us.

They've all gone to pol

Teste92837

Attached: 1346285107808.jpg (400x2000, 225.47K)

>Dude it's 100% coming
lol no, if we haven't declared war on Russia yet we probably won't at all. Nice fear mongering tho.

>And even if they are spared that you are going to see
>>serious withdraws to welfare systems
% spike in all gas and food
>>resource curfews
When I looked into the mechanisms of chronic physical illness and physical/psychological stress a few weeks ago after my first ever panic attack, I became convinced, for real 100% that we are doomed. It's the niggerest blackest blackpill you could think of. Even without war, even if covid suddenly disappears (it doesn't kill but it systemically fucks you up like you can't imagine), we're in for extremely hard times, friend.

Dunno but I want to flood that BPD cow's cunt.

you should do exclusively anal with any girl who has more than just a ankle tattoo. they really don't deserve anything better

Unironically what do you call this type of girl? Trashy slut tomboy? Makes my dick hard.

Nothing slutty about her, the tomboynesh cancels the tattoos

>What explains the decreased posting rate besides the absolute state of this board?
Elden Ring.

lmfao america isnt gonna do shit
biden is too conked out to do anything other than say "omg nooo russia dont do that:("

Attached: 20220224_1653207525054289307780438.gif (244x252, 1.47M)

There are unironic feds posting here since tuesday what's the point of humoring them. Also I would her

Most of the boards I use have slowed down by at *least* 20% if not more. IIRC exam season is over and there haven't been any holidays in a while so the most likely explanation is that a lot of people just hang out in Any Forums full time nowadays.
4stats.io/
Here you go.

Attached: 1625982861963.png (673x25, 2.96K)