Why aren't men even remotely as beautiful as girls?

Why aren't men even remotely as beautiful as girls?

Attached: 1638725107557.png (663x828, 605.37K)

We’re not supposed to be beautiful, we’re supposed to brutally mog.

I crush zoomers who obsess over having a 6 pack but can’t OHP the empty barbell

Attached: 964D71F1-BA35-4F5F-9A0C-595A9039DBAC.jpg (640x616, 89.89K)

I’m straight but the female form is laughably inferior to the male form

Men are infinitely more beautiful to women lol, women are just more sexualised.

Also, the average women looks better than the average man because men barely put any effort in, meanwhile even uggos will cake themselves with makeup.

Unironically the aesthetic peak for a male is so much higher than for women

Imagine her getting blacked

I am though, you dumb faggot

>I crush zoomers who obsess over having a 6 pack
bloatlard hands typed this

This. I’m straight but I can realise this. I never ever actually mire a woman, just go AWOOGA for her sexual functions and want to coom. With men who have put effort in, I can mire and appreciate their form.

Attached: 469BDF43-D84C-4408-AFFE-803B31F2FE43.jpg (850x1300, 315.89K)

Dude you are the height of a literal child u don't mog anyone

Because attractive men are called handsome, not beautiful. Women, especially the e-thots you enjoy, are mostly unsalvageable trash and you should feel bad for simping for them. Your analysis of a woman's beauty is tainted by your coomer brain and this makes you incapable of understanding the indisputable fact that men are way more aesthetic than women. No homo.

Attached: 1598356041918.jpg (928x1200, 113.64K)

I can tell you're a manlet even from the thumbnail

You took the words out of my mouth, brother!
Now imagine this... two black guys, one on each end. So hot.

Other anons already said enough but I just want to add that most of what constitutes female "beauty" is in fact a lie. Behind their makeup hides a sagging, bloated, swollen, uneven, unhealthy looking face that gets more and more sour by the minute after the age of 20. Poses akin to lordosis, high heels, all to make their figure look more enticing, without these copes they're ghastly little gnomes with stubby legs. Tits? You know it. Not to mention the nightmare digital rectangles we all carry in our pockets now, allowing them to lie even further on social media with AI-based filters and angles that are not a true reflection of what they look like.
Female beauty is based on weakness. Weakness can't withstand the harsh world, which is why they wither quick and have to resort to their copes in an effort to recapture the beauty they had in their teens. And it never works and anyone can see they're tired dried up skanks. No homo. No pedo.

They aren't. You are just straight. Women have bodies made for sex/reproduction while men have bodies made to hunt, protect and create. Peak male performance is divine, while peak female performance is lustful.

Attached: 1636837159156.jpg (1200x1922, 524.08K)

I am way way way way waaaaay beyond disgusted

woman are meant to be born beautiful but men are meant to be born average and carve themselves an aesthetic physique

Attached: 1593121007609.jpg (750x508, 107.23K)

Show this pic to your gf, watch her reaction carefully
>no gf
Show this pic to any female relative / friend, watch her reaction carefully

Attached: 6ba1c9a56b824e32c234432154866d1d--muscle-fitness-muscle-men.jpg (736x936, 55.57K)

>beautiful
>posts coom image

You dont know what beauty actually means you animal brained retard.

As a straight male, the average man >>>>> the average women in athestics and looks, at least where I live

Males are gross n stinky. You sure you aren't just gay?

who is judging beauty in your scenario though?

>women are beautiful

You are a fugazi, a cheap trickster, nothing more. Everything about you is fake, your book learned personality, your looks, your height, your tastes. Men on average look better if you take away makeup.

Attached: 1645635303759.jpg (1080x1081, 596.83K)