/Stardom/ General

Next show
August 11, "5STAR GP 2022", Tokyo Korakuen Hall (7:00PM JST)

Card
>Red Stars: Syuri (God's Eye) vs Unagi Sayaka (COSMIC ANGELS)
>Red Stars: Utami Hayashishita (Queen's Quest) vs Risa Sera (Prominence)
>Red Stars: Tam Nakano (COSMIC ANGELS) vs AZM (Queen's Quest)
>Red Stars: Mai Sakurai (Donna del Mondo) vs Saki Kashima (Oedo Tai)
>Red Stars: Koguma (STARS) vs SAKI (COLOR'S)
>Red Stars: Himeka (Donna del Mondo) vs Momo Kohgo (STARS)
>Blue Stars: Starlight Kid (Oedo Tai) vs Momo Watanabe (Oedo Tai)
>Blue Stars: Hazuki (STARS) vs Natsupoi (COSMIC ANGELS)
>Blue Stars: MIRAI (God's Eye) vs Suzu Suzuki (Prominence)
>Blue Stars: Mayu Iwatani (STARS) vs Saya Iida (STARS)
>Blue Stars: Ami Sourei (God's Eye) vs Hanan (STARS)

Previous

Attached: FZj-omRaAAA0aI5.jpg (2048x1364, 380.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8JtDHoK9KL8
youtu.be/QN4EB8z4oTA
youtu.be/yjD9X2mPIXY?t=59
youtube.com/watch?v=jsw0Sht66BA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eel

Blessed Eel OP, may her weird pets someday praise her

Attached: 1630120774830.jpg (2558x2086, 965.49K)

theres pics out there with her surrounded by staff while in her merch line and she had to stay at a separate hotel then the rest of the talent . the one who actually had issues was miyuki takase is what people think

>*jacks you off while you're on the phone with your Mom. *

Attached: Hand Job Kitto.jpg (750x1189, 200.51K)

its very weird to be concerned over the height of joshis. i dont get it user.

Yes even Tora

unapi0902

Attached: videoplayback.webm (480x854, 2.4M)

>Stefan protect this thread
>and all who poast
>or who are poasted
>within it
>except the fags
>and the troons
>and the antis
>gyan

Attached: 1657974353250.jpg (1400x934, 217.56K)

Kyona and James Darnell aka CM Pulse, a YouTuber and owner of Deadlock wrestling are fucking and have been married legally since December. The second wedding will be happening soon with family and friends.

Has he addressed this on twitter yet??

Fuck Bushiroad.

>The ex-Manager of Stardom Idols has gone full schizophrenic tweeting (my man!) about them every day for the last 3 years. He's made several allegations (with strong enough evidence to WIN a defamation case against Bushiroad) including:
>-Hana's death was in large part due to institutional bullying and harassment within Stardom
>-Itsuki Hoshino was forced to retire by Bushiroad
>-Hazuki was forced to retire
>-Kagetsu was personally wronged
>Kyona literally wrestled with an ACL tear for over a year and what she got in response when she decided to finally get surgeries for her destroyed body was getting fired with no warning while unable to physically work
>Sumire was the same, took time off for a shoulder injury and got fired with no warning, causing her to mentally downward spiral to where she doesn't want to wrestle anymore
>Kagetsu was a head trainer and when she wanted to retire they ran a smear campaign accusing her of abusing trainees and outing her lesbian relationship with Hazuki to make sure she could never go wrestle anywhere else
>Hana was forced to stay on Terrace House and when she asked Stardom to remove her from the show because it was causing her mental issues they told her she was not allowed to leave, and this is in the public court discovery easily accessible on Google so this isn't a rumor
>The ongoing de-push and humiliation (up-to and including this year's GP) of Momo, Io's chosen heir and true leader of QQ

Fuck. Bushi. Road

Attached: 20211222_163601.jpg (1080x1411, 260.93K)

iirc appearently most joshi dont like their black fans/black talent and they have a history of being too forward/harassing the players unlike domestic and white fans (who they just see as harmless dorks instead of an active danger).

theres been issues in the states where joshi guest talent had to be in separate hotels from the rest and have people standing watch over their merch booth.

>Loses to a signature move
Momobros... it's over

next thread is the Adult Hanan thread

...this dude needs to calm down

They ain't pulling out a Phoenix splash for a house show. That shit should be ppv only. Actually did they not do the star crusher cause Saya couldn't get Momo up for it?

OUT:
> Io, Hana, Kagetsu, Kyona, Konami, Arisa, Yoko Bito, Natsu Sumire, based shouto, etc.
IN:
> Ghoulia, Thekla, Waka, Fuck Mirai, Sakurai, Ami Whorei, Blob Maika, Jabba the Koguma, False Momo, anti-Kagetsu judases

Fuck Bushiroad

Attached: 20220522_212139.jpg (926x1080, 247.46K)

>theres pics out there
you can post them

Attached: videoplayback.webm (1080x1920, 2.18M)

>@sayachan38vv
>It's night in Argentina. For Saya Uetani, the beautiful woman in my life, there is nothing better than the "Batman 1989" soundtrack as a ballad dedicated to such a special day
>The beauty of my life, Uetani-chan
>Today, like a golden phoenix flying with love, beauty, talent and passion, you are on top of the world. happened
>Uetani-chan
>Conquer the professional wrestling world, continue to love and seek, and even if the distance is far, I hope that we can live all the emotions together
>Happy 3rd anniversary, I love you in all universes, my beautiful life

Attached: FZyqoqMUYAIt6GS.jpg (1561x1332, 180.97K)

>the "Batman 1989" soundtrack
what

try watching the shows, she did a perfect star crusher before the splash and all her other lifting moves looked better than ever because Momo has great timing and is able to sync right up with her opponent

God forbid someone be enthusiast about their idol
Why do you even stalk him

>juanschizo is prince chad
based

Bito did her part by getting married to a Japanese man and having a child. Why include her like she was forced out? And Io left voluntarily after doing everything there is to do in Stardom. She shouldn't count, either.
I do contend that Bushiroad had direct involvement in Hana's death by forcing her to do that show and not letting her friends stay with her until that whole thing blew over.

Attached: Abe have sex.jpg (839x472, 80.41K)

The Dork Knight
youtube.com/watch?v=8JtDHoK9KL8

Attached: We are STARDOM!! #118.webm (1920x1080, 2.83M)

He was referring to this song
youtu.be/QN4EB8z4oTA

here

Azem is small

Attached: 1648075895226.jpg (1920x1080, 197.9K)

Is Juan the Stardom version of the Björk stalker?

youtu.be/yjD9X2mPIXY?t=59
That flapping seems familiar

shiiiiiiiiiit? they brought in the special needs forces to guard Mizuki?

Juan isn't stalker but this thread think he post here

guilty looking post

The 5* final:

Attached: Ice.Ribbon.2020.11.18.P's.Party.#60.WEB.h264-HiSPEED.webm (854x480, 2.85M)

for me it's
youtube.com/watch?v=jsw0Sht66BA

that dudes entire job that weekend was just to hurry black fans through the line iirc

BUENOS DÍAS SEÑOR

Bad Suzu, that's not how you treat your elders

>think he post here
ESL spics never know when to properly use "thinks" instead of think, you've exposed yourself