My boyfriend is a pussy

i used to love how open my boyfriend was about his feelings and how comfortable he was sharing them with me but now its fucking insufferable. i cant even get ready and look nice without him crying about how other men will want to fuck me. i dont want to leave him and i still love him but god man the fuck up

Attached: IMG-1997.jpg (567x378, 28.86K)

If you refuse to be happy and confident with yourself, you do not deserve a woman.
You will not change your inner sadness.
You will find excuses to continue your inner sadness, and be afraid of the woman losing attraction to you or being disloyal.
This is because, instead of fixing your emotions, you continued having the same emotions.
If you're gonna fix your emotions, do it now. You don't need a woman's approval.
And if you're not gonna fix your emotions, you don't get to date.

>And if you're not gonna fix your emotions, you don't get to date.
yep. doomer life for me

Would you still love him if he got his ass beat by another guy and cried?

Hey hey, you damn right you need someone who can truly pop that cherry and make you proud!
>PICREL

Attached: Bill-Cosby.jpg (800x464, 93.54K)

you're the pussy for posting about it on Any Forums instead of telling him. or break up with him, he seems mentally ill.

yes and id give him head for trying his best

lel is the cunt worship a meme here or are you lamers genuine? If the latter that is pretty cringe.

>just fix it bro
>2 decades and counting of learned self-loathing
>just fix it yourself bro

how can I get a girlfriend as an overly emotional man? I don't think I would cry over something like that, I'm not insecure about how other men feel, but for any sentimental gesture I would probably cry.

Dude. My bf dumped me over similar insecurities. There's a fine line between being open about emotions, and simply whining like a bitch almost constantly. I feel this.

how so?
what were these insecurities like for you?
was your boyfriend similar, or was it just you who was too emotionally open.

your boyfriend may be both insecure and scared of losing you, a terrible combo for an emotional man. I'm also an emotional man, but I know how being overly emotional can be off putting for other people, especially women who value comfort. there is no comfort with emotional distress.

I think it's good that you still love him and don't want to leave. if so, make sure to remind him that you love him. convince him it's not just words.

there are ways to boost a man's confidence. the other day my girlfriend of 2 months asked me to put up a shelf. I'm no handyman type, but I did it the best I could, and it turned out pretty great. the way she thanked me afterwards made me feel needed and loved. she's always sincere when she thanks me and it helps me forget the intrusive thought of her looking the other way.

At some point we both had decent communication and empathy etc. With relationships, I'm strictly monogamous and have no desire to please other men besides who I'm with. But basically, if I were to post something with the smallest implication of being too revealing according to him, he'd assume I was somehow "okay" with men saying cringe horny shit on my posts or irl. I'd explain how I'm indifferent and apathetic toward them, and it didn't matter what they'd try to say or do, because I was loyal only to him.
At some point I went to meet at a bar to sell art prints to a customer then head straight home. At the time my phone died and I wasn't able to plug it in until the customer left to order an uber home. He accused me of ignoring him and stopped talking to me for a couple days, freaked out on me, then dumped me.
I get how he had some shitty exes prior to being with me at the time, but it just became ridiculous. I did my best to be assuring to him and show him I cared, but there was no hope.

Every girl deserves a bf that's so manly he can get FtMs to become his tradwife

Attached: FK125rYXEAQA4_r.jpg (828x1792, 207.59K)

Tell him, learn to communicate like a human being and stop being a subhuman high inhib autist like 90% of women. Tell him how you want him to change or it won't happen.

based, and FPBP
gotta love the seething replies, these retards actually think that they should be entitled to a gf while still being a depressed, nihilistic fuckup for whatever reason

Attached: Dzs8fX7XcAEdK5e.jpg (974x1200, 121.21K)

but how was he emotional outside of that?
I guess when you said your bf dumped you over similar insecurities, I thought YOU were the insecure one
what if I'm very emotional but not insecure, is that even possible?

tell him, bitch.

Attached: 086d03393b6c0ef2ede1a721052f3034--reaction-pictures-frogs.jpg (236x236, 10.01K)

You probably whine just as much if not more

I've been fairly emotionally stable and level headed about things. All humans have emotions and have to deal with them somehow. I doubt it's possible to be insecure without being very emotional.
While he wasn't exactly too ridiculous about it and had some mental health problems to work with, which is understandable. Before that, he would jump to conclusions while dumping me off and on. I probably shouldn't have gone back after the first time since any other time after that would've been more predictable. Each time it had something to do with him being worried I'd let other men have their way, no matter how much I've clarified and proven.