Dyke best friend is staying the night over tomorrow because her house is getting fumigated

>dyke best friend is staying the night over tomorrow because her house is getting fumigated
Idk bros, on one hand its literally the first time I've ever brought anyone over for the night in a decade and I fucking know my parents are gonna give me shit because she's a really fatter girl
But on the other hand she was one of my best friends in highschool, I do want to help her cause her life seems kinda shitty and she asked me if she could sleepover at my house if my parents were cool with it
also honestly because I kinda want to get drunk and ask if I can play with her tits because I'm curious about them
I probably wont though because it's one of the most retarded ideas I've ever had

Attached: 1644290274268.jpg (677x971, 181.34K)

Yeah, definitely wouldn't ask to play with her tits. Just hang out with her, user. Don't make shit weird

Don't listen to and you'd better do it. You literally have nothing to lose and in the best of cases you may even end up getting a titjob.

This reminds me of my dyke friend. She got a girlfriend and then stopped talking to me alltogether. I miss her.

How long have you two known each other?

you better tell us about it

haha this faggot is inviting a fat girl over to his house
point and laugh

But it's a terrible no matter how much my dick thinks
How so? Did you do anything like I'm thinking about?
About three-four years give or take
If I'm stupid enough to go through with it, I probably will
Its because when my older brother was a highschool teenager, he used to invite all kinds of girls over to the house, a real legitimate shrigma-male kinda guy
But in all my twenty years of life, I've never even had friends over, let alone a girl and I know my parents are gonna say something about it

Attached: 1407377368852.jpg (624x480, 59.51K)

>About three-four years give or take
>he's willing to give away female validation for the slim chance of feeling a tub of lard's boob
Why do autists

Attached: E2J8npvWEAUXmfS.jpg (759x751, 49.69K)

what's the fucking point of having a woman sleep over if she doesn't give you her body?

hahahaha fucking loser

Attached: pepe-laugh.gif (498x474, 406.55K)

I'm gonna be honest guys
I kinda dont want her to stay over the night, tell her my parents said no because I dont want to deal with my parents
But I feel like a guilty piece of shit not to

Well, does she have anywhere else to stay? I figure if she's asking you, probably not. Just let her stay the night

DESU going into it with the near sole intention of trying to feel her up is probably a recipe for disaster.
Were there even any signs? Or is she literally just a HS friend?

Don't squirm out of this now bro.
If she's actually your pal, you'll help her out. Or are you only interested in helping your buddy so long as you can take advantage of her?

I'm guessing same as you really
I do, want to help her out, her apartment is in shambles and I've always helped her out before, the first thought I had when she asked to stay over wasn't "how can I feel her up" it was "how do I not get shit from my parents"
But it's just the fact that
>she's the only female friend I've had any contact with since highschool ended prematurely
>I'm extremely horny and masturbate atleast twice a day which probably messes with my psyche
>she's always taking really close hugs from our other friend where he just holds her tight and they're silent, its clearly an emotional hug since they're both going through major stuff
I like hanging out with them, but fuck I'm just the fucking support in reality, I always have been
Honestly it makes me feel envious, jealous and pissed off, not at them obviously but fuck man
But obviously I dont know how to unload any of that let alone talk to people so I just bottle it up and vent on this site

Attached: 000012_0.jpg (1289x1904, 225.48K)

If the day doesn't end with her cleaning up your cum from her boobs, I'm going personally to your home to beat your ass.

ask if you can lick her asshole since its not penetrative she wont have to see your penis

>I'm just the fucking support in reality
Yeah fuck that then desu she clearly has a more personal relation with that other guy, so she can bum off that guy's coach.
There's being there for a friend, then there's having some self respect.

I guess, even so horny or not, she still asked me for help and I dont mind helping
That's always been my thing to just do whatever I can for other people if it's not a big issue, this isnt one so I don't really have a problem with it, but I guess I just want to vent the past two years I've been bottling up with someone in person, not directly but fuck I dont mind helping friends nonetheless, and she's a good friend
Besides if atleast nothing else I wanna cuddle with her

Attached: 4e447390d9f92e7f975188b6d61b9bcd.png (500x880, 340.56K)

Hold on, I gotta jerk off and think this over again

Attached: 1588887480270.png (1450x1450, 1.13M)