Missed out on teenage sex

>missed out on teenage sex
I will NEVER get over this. This will shape me for the rest of my life.

Attached: DbyZZYKWsAAOsOG.jpg (662x967, 55.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jWm34xCy7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

posts like this remind me of a norm macdonald joke: "a 28 year old med student is auctioning off her virginity online. for $300000 you can have the worst sex of your life"

I missed out on it to although I'm 19. Many people that have done it said it's not worth coming back to.

Not sure I get the joke. Is it that she's older or that she's inexperienced or a combo of both?

>I missed out on it to although I'm 19.
Still have a chance, user.
>Many people that have done it said it's not worth coming back to.
That's like a person stuffing their face with ubereats telling a starving african child that it's overrated.

Eh, you'll probably get over it. I did

>using any delivery apps except for work
That's lazy amerimutt shit.

Whatever user you get the analogy.
I hope so.

I honestly think that this is mentally scarring and will stunt your development forever.

Gonna miss out on young adult sex too or gonna stop crying and do something about it?

so what if you did? It really doesn't matter that much.

>miss out on pre-martial sex
>sad
wtf. sex before marriage is a sin

She's old, she's inexperienced, and she's a med student (read: Type A personality, which is usually undesirable in women)

youtube.com/watch?v=5jWm34xCy7U
orignolli

hmmm I meant I guess old is bad by default and inexperienced is bad in an older girl although hot in a younger one. Still an odd joke. I guess the joke is "she's inexperienced but she's not even young so it's not hot". Idk I should read too much into norm jokes considering half the point is that they are meant to be bad.

Imagine having sex before graduating college

it means sex with a virgin is terrible, dumbasses. the point is that this whole crying over never experiencing sex as a teenager thing is stupid because you're not really missing out on all that much. sex requires skill, it's like a sport. you learn and get better at it. sex for the first few times is either awkward or terrible or, at best, mediocre. anyone who tells you it was great just had their judgement clouded by the fact that, surprise, surprise, they just had sex for the first time. but you'll experience that feeling no matter what age you lose your virginity at anyway.

>grew up as a loser
>said fuck it and aimed as high as I could
>fucked an 8/10 when I was 17
>realized the women are disgusting so I fucked 20 other random women for the next 10 years
Wew EZ. Teenage love is a meme. Dating older women is a weird wave to ride on. I have been with 30+ and they act just like teens. These whores have no goals and turn dudes gay. I was half normie and went full normie at some point. It let me see how everything really works. Broken completely in every sense

It will shape you in the way that normies have sex bc they're hormonal teenagers, look back on it, and do regret it sometimes.

I never had sex, I'm 23. And I'm a wammen. I don't feel like I'm missing out, knowing that a lot of people having sex so young end up finding out the people they did it with are not the idealized version of that person that they thought.

Same here. But I sure as fuck didn't miss out on childhood sex. Thanks pedo family

Eventually you'll get over it and become a raging alcoholic like the rest of us