Girl sheds her spike proteins on me

My bitch that I've been fucking since 2019 got the vaccine last year and she's been shedding her spike proteins on me ever since and today's the day I realize I actually got sick from it. I've actually had symptoms for the past month (bouts of sneezing, can't sleep, heart racing, only times I have energy is right after I eat then I feel tired 20min later until the next time I eat, etc. she gets the same shit). It always gets worse after I fuck her and the spike proteins gets shedded out on me. What the fuck am I supposed to do? I already have a large supplement stack of zinc, quercetin, magnesium, multivitamin, C megadose, B complex, turmeric extract, etc. and I started adding ivermectin after I watched an alex jones video posted here. I feel better immediately, she basically doesn't do anything about it besides take 4 different pills and her copay, hospital/medical bills are piling up. Do I just stop fucking her? I can't risk getting shedded on and she's pretty much dead anyway. I don't want to go back to dating, bros.

tl;dr dumb fucking bitch sheds her spike proteins on me and my dick needs to be inside of a vagina

Attached: UG5wUwKPBgRjnosnC5f45miyWsLhH5tc1jB0Nq0lfRk.jpg (251x242, 10.35K)

Bahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha get fucked moron

Pureblood incels: not affected

>Sick from spike proteins

Attached: 1638067576365.png (625x626, 15.84K)

that is what you get for being a normie.

Sounds in my mind like a blood sugar problem, have you checked for diabetes lately or taken a blood sugar test?

No. If I have diabetes, then I only get it right after having sex. Not seeing a doctor.

You can order a blood sugar test kit for under 10 bucks. No need to go to the doctor

have you ever thought of calling in a vaxxed black man to help you out? you can sit back and enjoy your woman without any spike vax exposure

I have recurring symptoms of covid/long covid, okay. I know for a fact they'll go away if I just stop seeing her. Her sex drive is higher than ever and so is mine desu but wanking off is 100% safe. She also has all sorts of skin problems now and she likes being under the covers anyway now that she doesn't like getting out of bed. I'm fucking conflicted, bros.

And now that I think about it, I've been getting pimples lately too. Fuck. I'm gonna have acne face if I can't control my sex drive. Fuck this life.

don't shed on me bro

Blood sugar is likely to fall after sex, since it a physival exercise and physical exercise consumes sugat in blood causing its level to fall

You begin to understand what living with disabled downies is like. And then people say the chromosome ain't no spike protein cuz they be doing bukakke outside of cultural norm

Next you'll tell me you inherited your grandfathers holocaust trauma

My dumb bitch gf got one vax and she just eats and sleeps all day. Somehow even more boring, stupid, and annoying than usual. I think it's related. It's so hard to find a good replacement though. So many cunts want to hold a job and that doesn't work for me if I get horny and she's at work.

decent bait user

you deserve it normie.

>gf refuses to get a job
>gf is very lazy
>user is surprised somehow
i know this is bait too but damn you are stupid for even imagining this scenario

>refuses to get le jerb

Attached: wagie.jpg (1079x913, 193.01K)

do you post this when people complain about people on welfare who avoid getting a job?