I'm a 20 year old woman...

I'm a 20 year old woman, and my friend's 16 year old brother is very awkward around me and I always catch him checking me out.

He's hot though.

What should I do

Attached: A2.png (2048x2035, 1014.61K)

woman? really? on my board? you fucking tranny hes not checking you out hes disgusted by you

You should post your tits and ass before we continue this discussion.

women don't get charged with statutory rape. hell, teachers have fucked shotas and gotten off with a slap on the wrist. go fuck him if you want to. or don't if you don't, w/e

Not fucking predate upon a minor you sickening ghoulish tranny
You look like fucking nosferatu go wash your balls

Not a tranny, I'm on my period right now. And kinda horny.

You could drop something and bend over infront of him. You could -when he's standing in a tight place- squeeze past him and press your ass into his groin or alternatively pass him facing the other way and get close to him and pretend it is a tighter squeeze than it actually is
You could do wear a short skirt and show off your thighs to him and when you catch him looking, eye fuck him
He would never, ever forget you

But only if he is of legal age in your country of course

Show us your tits then if you're do damn horny.

You should date him and teach him to be a good man, show him how to be a good bf.

>You look like fucking nosferatu go wash your balls

kek i love you guys sometimes

Attached: 1554454772256.jpg (1173x1032, 167.01K)

Tits or gtfo tranny. Stop trying to turn people gay.

Fuck him? 4 years is nothing. Seduce him and groom him into Mr. Perfect.

Attached: 1612150560534.jpg (2048x2048, 512.52K)

Cool, thanks for the thread.

Guys hea me out. Is Putin the new Hitler and RF the New Germany? Think about it

Once great powerful Empire that was defeated. Lost all its posessions and crumbled into economy and sociual upheval. Power gained by one man who made himself the supreme ruler(Putin). Brings country back from the brink of destruction. Rebuilds and restructures national idenitiy, economy and military. Named as Times Man of the year(as was Hitler). World watches and appeases this because they dont think they will ever get uppity enough to act on it.

Have been testing their military might and technology in foreign prpxxy wars(syria) just like the Germans did in Spain. Have now started annexing wide swathes of neighbouring countries claiming that these countries are historically theirs. World watches and appeases this but now realises they have acted too late.

Former adversaries have been lulled into a false sense of superiority and have sense decreased the size of their military strength, not invested much into developing new tech and allowed their societies to be undermined and subverted ideals which contradict nationalism and lower the peoples morale and will to want to fight.

im bored and i want more advice so here

Attached: 20220224_041318.jpg (990x1092, 150.58K)

what advice do you want
just fucking ask him out, start spending time with him, develop a natural, healthy relationship

Make him your bf woman, he should be pure and malleable.

Would your friend be mad at you if you tried anything with him?

No, plus I'd try to keep it a secret

Then lead him off somewhere where it is just the two of you alone and confront him about him checking you out and watch him panic. Then hold his hand and kiss him or some gay shit when his mind is scrambling
What could go wrong?

Is he a turbo chad who's had experience with women before or are you taking the dudes v card?

If he's chad go for it, if it's his virginity things are prob gonna get weird and awkward afterwards for you, him and your friend desu

dunno to be honest lol