NEET Thread

How are my fellow NEETs doing? I've just been chilling in bed all day relaxing while the wage cucks seethe

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 159.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ckFaXWRsHjo
makeuseof.com/amd-new-ryzen-6000-ryzen-7000-launch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chill same here

I'm in a sort of purgatory at the moment, awaiting my judgement.

Also can't decide between building a mini-itx apu pc or buying a modern amd thinkpad. I hate the idea of no mobility but I actually want to play games and not have to compromise if the laptop ends up being shit (Thinkpad T14 Gen 1 Ryzen 5 is what I'm thinking vs Ryzen 5 5600g build)

Attached: tegaki (3).png (376x1044, 79.68K)

just watching youtube all day again

At this very moment I fell like I'm in some state of limbo. I'm wavering between wanting to do something about my life or just continue on this path of NEETdom and see where it leads. I wont lie I genuinely do enjoy living like this it's the best I've felt out of my whole life so far but I just know even if it works out and I'm able to NEET my life away there's a high chance I will greatly regret doing this to myself. I'm young I still have time I could do something change something but I sit here afraid of the world and people locking myself away from it all where I feel content in escapisms. I'm really not sure how to feel about it or how I will end up feeling about it. One thing I know for sure is that I do not want to participate in society whatsoever I do not feel like I can function in it and thinking about it makes me hate every bit of it but this limits a lot of what I could potentially experience. Btw don't bully the wagies user I would want to kill myself everyday if I had to deal with that shit and I don't want shit karma for laughing at the suffering of those anons that have no other choice.

Attached: 1634770299732.jpg (1800x1322, 414.47K)

Watching some anime untill my new ps4 games arrive
You should wait a month or 2 (this time unironically).
Zen 3 amd rembrandt apus are arround the corner (ryzen 6k series)

you mean 7000 series, I heard they're skipping calling it 6000. I've heard that before but I the 5000G series APUs came out later than the regular 5000X and they were only released in OEM prebuilts so its a longer wait for apulets like me

they were only released in OEM prebuilts * before being released to the public

i hope you got extra cum in your McBurger, OP

>How are my fellow NEETs doing
I want to drop $4,000.00 on a PC build (I have everything else already), but I am waiting until video card prices go back to normal, and that will probably take forever, so I am just sitting on money. I will probably regret it, but I am bored with life, and it's about all I slightly feel something from when using it anymore nowadays, so I might as well go all in. I might end up changing my mind though who knows.

wagie here
wishing i was a NEET every day
over

I dont know about that 7000, all i know about it is that its going to be rdna 2 apu and compatible with dd5 ram up tp 5200 mhz.
They made a series in between called "van gogh", but its tailored the steamdeck and not purchasable

yeah the ones coming out in the next few months will be called 7000, not 6000.
>Ryzen 3/5/7/9 7000X

I ordered pizza and was feeling generous so I gave the wagie 2$ Pizza days as a neet are the most comfy of days

Are you sure? im talking about these
youtube.com/watch?v=ckFaXWRsHjo

that video literally opens up with them talking about the 7000 series

Yes, but they also show this, which clearly says 6k.
They are talking about a sneak peak for the 7k which will come late and will be zen 4.
This is the 6k (zen 3)
And the 6500xt

Attached: 6800U.jpg (1823x843, 109.08K)

makeuseof.com/amd-new-ryzen-6000-ryzen-7000-launch/
>First off, while 6000 series laptop chips will use Zen 3+, it seems AMD has no plans to use that architecture on desktop
seems 6000 is only for laptops, 7000 is what will be released for desktop

>6800U
>U
U processors are for laptop, user...

I played Blue Archive for like 4 hours, not in bed because my bed sucks. Just waiting for Elden Ring. I hate my life.

>Also can't decide between building a mini-itx apu pc or buying a modern amd thinkpad. I hate the idea of no mobility but I actually want to play games and not have to compromise if the laptop ends up being shit
Aint that exactly what he/you asked for?^^

I am pretty excited for elden ring

I thought he was talking about going for a desktop APU that was 6000 series, I was just saying how the APU desktop cpu's tend to come out later