Are you really racist?

are you really racist?
or you use racism to fit in?

Attached: 1200x997.jpg (1200x997, 182.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/1r7Tl0FYJ64/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>are you really racist?
Only towards Gypsies, the rest i haven't had bad experiences with them to be racist

Governments recognize the reverse of race realism. I'm not in the government.

used to be the latter now i just find racists cringe

>yes
>no
I grew up around black people,

My racism was caused by living among black people and being a black with a moral compass, I probably hate blacks far more than any Any Forumstard because I have witnessed their evil behavior since I was a child.

I've seen an overindulgence in self pity in every minority and female I've ever met. God knows I have indulged in it too but I at least don't put it on display. It's not a big deal, it's just not something you want to see in people who once thought were okay people.

>or you use racism to fit in?
Fit in with who?

a black that hates blacks?
thought only whites did this

>are you really racist?
no
>or you use racism to fit in?
also no
i do, however, harbour tremendous anti-bantu sentiment. luv everyone else, even east africans.

Attached: 1638219702734.jpg (800x800, 107.99K)

I find that I simultaneously am racist and non-racist. That is inconsistent, but I have no trouble holding the two positions in my mind at the same time.

For example, although I fully support the full integration of African-Americans in our society and would never discriminate against them in employment, real estate, or public accommodations, if a black guy cuts me off in traffic, I definitely yell about what a stupid fucking nigger he is.

Similarly, I can simultaneously deliberately go out of my way to hire and mentor people of color in tech, while any time I see poor black people doing stupid black person shit on a city street I wonder to myself why the police aren't clubbing those niggers back into the ghetto where they belong.

In this I feel like I am a pretty typical white person.

no, anyone who is unironically racist is retarded. there is more variation within a race then between races. and at the end of the day everyone is just a human and to a large extent people are a product of their circumstances.

i only hate orthodox jewish people because i live near them and they are a cult.

the rest of this board, and its sister board Any Forums

>there is more variation within a race then between races
krautandtea called, he wants his debunked ideas back

Attached: 1621213123193.jpg (504x430, 28.51K)

>i only hate orthodox jewish people because i live near them and they are a cult.

How I feel about mormons even though they are some of the nicest people ive ever met

>no source
cool

yes
no. I don't fit in. I create molds for people to fit in. You can't hang out with us unless you have a really elaborate worldview on niggers and jews especially

I make jokes about people ironically but I unironically hate the nepalese at this point. Literally the most disgusting people.

If I wanted to fit in I'd crossdress and prolapse my asshole with aids like the faggot OP.

I'm not racist on an individual level but I do hold sincerely racist views

can't remember if he goes over it in this video, if not, check out his others i guess.
>inb4 give me the source yourself
it's a short video

forgot link
bitchute.com/video/1r7Tl0FYJ64/

>bitchute
Bro these people will literally believe anything from anywhere as long as it aligns with their world view

Attached: garfield.jpg (980x892, 301.68K)

>anything from anywhere
would it make you feel better if it was youtube?

no it would make me feel better if it was a legitimate source

he cites his sources. only reason he's on there is that you can't be racist on youtube.
>no it would make me feel better if it was a legitimate source
i inb4d that, you retard

Lmao black people hate black people more than white people ever could