God is three is one. Amen

God is three is one. Amen.

Attached: 40290ce7230e3cb5a4423c28f89dd919.jpg (500x729, 79.16K)

Ayo this nibba have three heads

papists baka

here is an original explanation

Attached: Trinity.jpg (1200x2399, 727.62K)

God is a monadic triumvirate.

Attached: vgygxi7j55y61.jpg (640x640, 66.95K)

Two become one become three. You're born.

Cap nigga it started out as Yahweh only, the one true god. Actually Christianity is to go against Yahweh because thou shall worship no other god for I am the ONE true god. Jesus didnt exist, there is no faggy ghost, there is one true king and his name is I AM

Stfu kike jew arab rat

I never understood why people get so confused by this.
Its literally just 3 different aspects of God. You could say the holy trinity is the eye, mouth and hand of God. It makes no difference.
People get too attached to the words rather than what its describing, leading to generations of people who autistically try to wrap their head around an idea as simple as multiple aspects

If 3 = 1
That means Jesus is both God and Human. If Jesus is both God and human, that means circles are squares, and that good is evil. If good is evil, that means morality is subjective. If morality is subjective, that means everything is relative.

Fuck you eurorat Edomite. You stole a religion you were forced to worship. Jews infiltrate Greece, Jews infiltrate Rome, Rome subjugates and civilizes European caveniggers, you are converted to worshipping our god. Get fucked and bow before the one true god YAHWEH.

God is the universe and vice versa. Ideas like numbers (pick any one you'd like) all exist within the universe.
If something wasn't a part of God, then it wouldn't be in this universe, therefore we wouldn't be able to identify it.
God = 1 = 3 = whatever because it doesn't matter. Fixating on the 3 aspect misses the point. The trinity is supposed to comment on the fundamental aspects of God. Idiot peasants were too busy trying to apply it to a human body and getting confused about one person representing 3 different things; thinking it must have 3 different bodies.

gay eurofag go back to burzumistan

> (OP)
>If 3 = 1
>That means Jesus is both God and Human. If Jesus is both God and human, that means circles are squares, and that good is evil. If good is evil, that means morality is subjective. If morality is subjective, that means everything is relative.
Actually, there is straight up nothing wrong with your logic.
Circles are 360 degrees on the outside. Squares are 360 degrees on the inside.
Good can be evil and vice versa depending on which side of the relative fence you are on.
And yes, everything is relative. Based on your position within the God universe, you get its own relative perspective.

The logic your posting is way more sound than you think. Meditate on some Taoism and you will see how relative delineations like this are what compose our world. Don't get caught up in the cultural language of the books you may read. If there is truth to Christianity, then its a universal truth because its commenting on the universe we live on. Same with Taoism or any other metaphysical teaching.
Black can turn to white. God can love and hate himself. Take yourself as proof.

Unequivocally prove that god is the universe. And I dont mean your own weak rationalizations, I want observable evidence that undoubtedly proves that god is the universe.

Actually from a purely mathematical level, it is perfectly sound. Christians say "The Father is God, the Son is God, the Holy Spirit is God" not "God is the Father, God is the Son, God is the Holy Spirit". We see then that the statement is not symmetric. Specifically, the persons of the Trinity here are called, in technical terms, a Hypostasis. For example: "Socrates is a red" is true such that for all Socrates, the property of redness is possessed by Socrates, we could not make this symmetric and say "Red is Socrates" for to do so would be a classic category error. We see then that Socrates is a hypostasis of red, insofar that red as the predicate is abstracted into a distinct subject by itself. It is the same with the Trinity. God is a property that each of the membere possesses, in that, God is defined as being omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient, and since God is a necessary being, and the greatest of all beings (according to the argument of contigency) then Godhood itself is not a hypostasis since "God is omnipotent" is indeed symmetrical, and also transitive to omniscience and omnipresence since again God, in classical theism, is a simple being and all his attributes are defined as the same as his essence. Since the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit possess all the attributes of Godhood, then they are all God, and they are hypostases of God.

*Socrates is red

Its a linguistic thing.
If there is no God, then the universe may as well be your God.
If there is a God, then you could think of the universe as existing in his head. The godhead if you will.
In practice they are both the same.

A lot of the God debate is really just people speculating aspects of the universe. People don't know how to ask the right questions so they can never get a real answer. Leading to the theist/atheist debate that only goes in circles. What they're really wondering is if the universe holds principles such as omnipresence and if it can communicate to you beyond normal daily circumstance.
People then get caught up wondering if there is a layer between themselves and God which they will experience after death. Heaven/hell or reincarnation. These ideas are post-life judicial systems judging you on your human to human interactions. If such a thing exists, then it is just as fake/real as the human experience we're living right now. Meaning it's just as connected to god/universe as we are.
A lot of the stuff that composes your idea of religion are misunderstandings. Misunderstandings by the people your chastise and the ones you defend. People view the Bible as a rulebook that you need to follow like a set of instructions. Its really just a book detailing a bunch of human to human interactions. It rarely even talks about anything metaphysical.

Sorry for rambling. But my point is this: we are all looking at the same thing. Whether you call it the universe or God just depends on how your eyes picked it up, how your brain processed it, and how you tell those ideas to other people. You can pick one side of the debate and create a bunch of unessesary noise. But the fact of the matter is the universe is our God. God is our universe.
When an atheist and a theist go hand in hand through deaths doors, they both look at each other and say "you were right!" Neither of them were correct. They both were

So you cant prove that god exists. Cool. I thought as much.

Huh that's a neat way of logicing it.
Thanks for the nice post user!

Prove to me that you exist faggot. All I see are these gay posts that say nothing. I can only suspect that there is nothing behind them

Why are you backtracking and changing the goal post now? Because you cant prove that god exists and your wall of bullshit is exactly that, bullshit rationalism. It means literally nothing. Prove that the biblical god exists, the conscious entity that created the universe and that interferes in human affairs, and who died for our sins that he gave us. The god that will send you to hell forever to burn and suffer if you sin (which he already knew you would), and will only bring you into heaven if you submit to him completely and obey his every word. Prove this god exists, because if youre saying god exists, god cant be the universe, because this conscious entity known as god, created the universe.

Prove god exists, you literally cant. Shut the fuck up.

If I exert influence over reality in some form, I exist.
If gods are defined as a collective composition, any relationship between elements is a god. The highest in this case, would be the average of all possible states of the universe and all it encompasses.

So youre just assigning your own definition now, and this somehow proves god exists? Yeah ok lol