Chad is living his best life

CHAD IS LIVING A LIFE YOU'LL NEVER IMAGINE

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 113.93K)

jaw is law and eyes are the prize

Ian is BAE

Jaw is overrated, its so easy to gain a good jaw via surgery but eye area is almost impossible.

Attached: 4214124124.jpg (564x768, 137.24K)

>waaaaah someone is having more sex than i am

Attractiveness affects all parts of your life. People treat you better, you are more trustworthy and get given opportunities. humans and animals respond well to facial harmony and symmetry. Ever wonder why u dont see ugly animals like a cheetah? because asymmetry in the nature = death.

correct flaws
and then midfacemaxx,
avoid the temptation to worship jaw.
good eye area is rarer and worth more than a good jaw.

Post jaw and post brow ridge

This is just plain wrong and the covid measures literally proved it, because everyone was wearing a mask that covered everything *but* the eye area.
The eye area is really the easiest for nature to get right. When I started at my new job last year I only knew my colleagues with masks on. After three months the mandate stopped and from one day to another everyone took the mask off.
I was shocked to see that so many men I thought had handsome, masculine faces (because their eye areas were looking pretty nice) turned out to have weak, recessed jaws, some looked like genuine rat faces, it was unreal.
With the women it wasn't that bad, since a weak jaw isn't that bad for a woman, but still I was dissapointed because most had noses that were too big, lips that were too thin etc.
No user, the eye area is easy mode, the rest is hard.

holy fuck absolutely rekt his looks with an eyelid and canthal tilt degrade. that is insane.

>good eye area is rarer and worth more than a good jaw.
High IQ, even cavil gets mogged by eyemaxxers.

Attached: 8490218409.png (1000x356, 95.9K)

-hunter eyes
proportional straight nose
chiseled jaw
compact midface
horizontally wide orbitals
vertically compact orbitals
thick eyebrows
square chin
straight mandible

= live of abundance

Pure copium, most of the face requires good lighting to look godlike meanwhile an eye area with good undereye support, heavy browridge and hunter eyes will look good in all lighting. Henry Cavil doesn't even have hollowed cheeks in most lighting and his eye area is buglike, compare him to O'Pry and DePoots and he is mogged to the grave.

Attached: 8294182482149.jpg (500x749, 119.85K)

Sean is a bad example, he has bad facial harmony, humans are attracted to facial averageness, which is how well if your features are proportional to eachother and symmetry. its also important having conventional beautiful features

why? im not claiming to be hot kek. if you are complaining about no sex, fine, but if you can fuck atleast once i don't think it's a huge deal

I thought my work friend was a chad but I think he's a brad
I wish I had a chad friend

Attached: 1644719875388m.jpg (746x1024, 64.94K)

bluepilled take

inb4 just shower brah, just gym max brah

Attached: 8d866cf3cbb7e69e84a4eca48e725f84.jpg (800x907, 61.07K)

I do agree but models are more striking in general and the exaggerated features ruining harmony are often a good thing.

Attached: 482412481.jpg (797x1000, 79.51K)

>it's another rerun of """"men"""" projecting their aesthetic preferences of other men onto women then getting mad at anyone who questions their sexuality
Imagine saving a bunch of pictures of men and claiming it is for research into the "truth." I don't really think there is too much more pathetic than this.

Attached: 1603135780885.jpg (965x1024, 90.22K)

What's your point?
If you black out certain parts it looks like it's his jaw that makes him attractive, not his eye area.

Attached: 1645640922718.jpg (590x362, 128.32K)

He is good looking from both, now do Cavil.