Get onto dating apps recently

>get onto dating apps recently
>all girls that like my profiles are fuck ugly
Its over

Attached: 1645321084674.jpg (1692x1252, 111.34K)

all people care about is sex and money, what does it matter

>W-WHY CANT I GET A GF!!!!!! FUCK!!!!
>Rejects women without second thought because of their looks
The double standards here are insane.
Complain about women only going for attractive men/'chads' when you're essentially doing the same thing.

>because of their looks

Being fat says more about your personality than your looks. It's literally a deadly sin to be a fat piece of shit

Maybe you're ugly too.
Better settle for your looksmatch than be alone forever

No, he's right. You're a bloody hypocrite. You're unwilling to settle down for an unattractive girl, but you expect an attractive girl to settle down for your ugly ass?
Grow a pair

the fact that you see a 10/10 stacey and want to have a conversation or life with her makes you fundamentally unrelatable as a person

The opinions of women don't matter and a woman will add nothing to your life in the best case scenario.
In the worst case scenario, a woman will actually detract from your quality of life.

So you're saying normal men should seek out fat women? lol

Instead of being content that some girls like you, you're angry because they're not good enough for you?
Count your blessings, dude.

I have no problem settling for my looksmatch, but my looksmatch isn't fat, it's that simple. Fat people have zero discipline and questionable morals. Also stop samefagging, it's embarrassing.
>inb4 inspect element

>normal men
Oh look how cute he is thinking he is part of the "normal men" demographics

>I have no problem settling for my looksmatch
I think you do. OP never mentioned fatties, only uggos. Strawman all you like, if you were willing to settle down for your looksmatch, you'd have a gf by now.
I bet that you expect to find an attractive girlfriend even though you're the opposite of an attractive man.

Why should someone who isn't fat have to tolerate someone who is?

>OP never mentioned fatties, only uggos
Let's call it a hunch, I've been in his shoes before

And the funniest part is the ugly girls aren't even attracted to you. They know you're all they can consistently get. You're a wallet to tide them over between Chad cocks.

all women want is money and all men want is to keep it

>Literally obsessed with fatties
Get over it, user. This has nothing to do with being fat. You are ugly and you are unwilling to date ugly girls. Do you know how we call that?
Incels

>the funniest part is the ugly girls aren't even attracted to you. They know you're all they can consistently get
How's that any different to how you feel about them?
Where's your self awareness?

Okay we'll try this again.

The guy () originally said:
>Being fat says more about your personality than your looks. It's literally a deadly sin to be a fat piece of shit
To which you () responded:
>No, he's right. You're a bloody hypocrite. You're unwilling to settle down for an unattractive girl, but you expect an attractive girl to settle down for your ugly ass?
Grow a pair

This is about fatties. No one was 'obsessing over fatties'.
Why should a guy who isn't fat have to tolerate a woman who is fat?
Please answer with correct grammar and complete sentences. You can do it.

>go on tinder/bumble
>the only matches i get are fat women, fat black women, or ugly trannies

They are all overweight uggos im op and slim btw