Want to go to a psychiatrist to get assessed for adhd

>want to go to a psychiatrist to get assessed for adhd
>only a female is available
What should I do? I heard on here that you shouldn't go to female therapists?

Attached: 1641061781425.jpg (1280x720, 355.69K)

Hey Satan. Don't do the mental health thing. It is a scam.

>ADHD
Dude why bother, you have one of those "I can't control myself" diseases so it literally doesn't matter what you do in life, you'll be a useless shit anyway.

medication can fix it

No. Medication will make you dependent and permanently alter your brain chemistry for the worst.

Medication doesn't fix a lack of discipline.

Look further.

Avoid jewish therapists too.

Control*. Almost no medication fixes mental disorders. Schizophrenics are an anomaly.

Maybe she will be going thru a break up and she will use you as her stand in boyfriend only to never put out and make you worse than when you started therapy.
Also adhd is a symptom of childhood trauma. Dont let anybody try to treat your symptoms. Its only a temporary band aid

Attached: Screenshot_20210916-085943.png (720x1512, 540.8K)

I just consoom media all day sitting at home maybe the meds can help me be productive and earn money..

>lack of discipline
>Everybody needs to obey
Shut the fuck up

Meds do not fix schizophrenia, retard. In a lot of cases they don't even help. I'm a schizo and meds did nothing for me other than make me gain weight and feel like a zombie. I stopped taking meds entirely a while ago and learned some discipline with the stupid shit I think about and that helped so much more than poison in pill form.

The reason you're not productive is because you sit inside and do nothing all day.

>meds can help me be productive and earn money..
That's what **they** want

You shouldn't go to therapists at all. Male therapists are just as bad. But in your case you don't even want therapy. You want a meme diagnosis so you can waste money on meds. For that purpose any doctor will happily comply.

If you're already choosing this lifestyle then why would you change your decision?
That's the thing about ADHD. People with ADHD would prefer to procrastinate than anything else.
Medication cannot change your personality. Personality only changes if you use a different personality consistently enough for it to become a habit, and ADHD people don't want to use different personalities to their current one.

Obey who or what?
Obeying the person you should be, instead of the person you currently are? Yes.
Obeying good ideas, right virtues, or correct habits? Yes.
Obeying some asshole who tells you what to do? No. He's just as fallible as you are.

Therapy doesn't work, but if you can work it into getting the meds you want, that's fine I guess. I don't see the problem with her being a woman. It's worthless no matter their sex.

>sex
Sign me up

>Obeying good ideas, right virtues, or correct habits
And these are?

That probably depends on your life situation.
But self-control, discipline, focus, competence, awareness, and working on what's important before fucking around are good virtues in general.

Medication easily fixes adhd with no real long term side effects except dependence on a drug. This is a nonfactor, because there is literally no reason to not just keep taking it.

Why not just self medicate?

Nice vague statement. U should be a therapist

Because you can easily and cheaply take the actual real medication that solves the problem and gives you control of your life back. Why are you against the most obvious and practical solution?

>most obvious and practical solution
Why are a BRAINWASHED sheep?

Attached: 1609469191405.jpg (640x480, 75.53K)

Non stimulant medication too?

>dropped out of college 3 times
>cavities from never brushing teeth
>constant feeling of complete inability to work on my goals despite being able to put in extreme effort into dumb shit like getting high ranks in competitive vidya or 100%ing games
>went to therapy
>got diagnosed with adhd
>got on adderall
>immediately able to focus and develop good habits literally overnight
>got my college degree and fixed my life

I wish they tested me for this shit in elementary school and saved me years of wasting my life. You're a schizophrenic retard